Chapter 8

Posted 20 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: Lazy Morning

333,545 likes ~ disabled comments

---

"Hey girl." I hug my good friend, Sofia upon entering her apartment. "Long time no see."

"I know right, you've just been so booked and busy." She says as she pretends to strangle me and I laugh. 

Sofia and I were one of the first models for Fashionnova. Since we are close in age and usually worked on the same days, we just found ourselves spending more time with eachother. We then modelled for Oh Polly before I decided to switch brands and our modelling ways just went in opposite directions. I then started designing fashion collections with Fashionnova and we just didn't see eachother as much anymore.

 I then started designing fashion collections with Fashionnova and we just didn't see eachother as much anymore

"By the way, your collection is sooooooo good." She says as she hands me some water which I thank her for. 

"Thank you."

"Why don't you just start your own fashion line outside of Fashionnova?" I pull a face at her question since my parents keep banging on about it.

"I just don't feel that I'm ready for all of that just yet." I shrug my shoulders. "If I think that the time is right and I feel ready, I will start up my own line."

"Now, tell me about that hunky wrestler boyfriend of yours?" She brings up and I laugh.

"He is amazing." I feel my cheeks get hot as I think about Joe. "He is honestly the most perfect guy ever. I really won big with him and what I like the most about him is that he doesn't judge me for my profession."

"That's really good." She grabs herself a can of coke. "There are always guys who want to be with us but then they are always the first to judge us. I still have that lame ass rapper rapping about me being an instagram hoe."

"Bitch please." I roll my eyes. "He mad cause he couldn't handle you."

"Exactly." Sofia grabs her purse, "Now let's head to the Grove, I really want to go Sephora."