Chapter 10

As expected I've been blowing up on the media. Since Joe and I have been spotted together multiple times together, our relationship has been on everyone's lips. Now that I speared Seth Rollins during WWE, my phone is blowing up. I just had to take a break from social media this morning and just turn off my phone.

I'm currently at some lowkey cafe with Joe, just tryna get some food in this stomach.

"That spear was freaking epic." Joe rubs his thumb over the back of my hand while smiling at me. "You were amazing."

"Thank you Joe, it means so much coming from you." I lift our hands up before placing a kiss on his hands.

"Are you good with the whole social media situation?" He asks as we drink our coffee

I shrug my shoulders, "I don't care, I'll just turn off my comments."

Joe hasn't even been divorced for a year and he is dating me. This is making everyone come for my ass and since Joe never stated the reason for their divorce, people are now claiming that I was the other woman.

"If it ever gets to be too much for you then just let me know." He says  and I blow him a kiss which he catches.

"I've been getting hate my whole life, my parents are famous so I'm used to people chatting shit." I shrug my shoulders once more as I take a sip of my coffee, "You just learn to get over it and move on."

"Your parents are famous?" He gives me a confused look and I smile.

"My dad is Mario Sanchez but you know him as his stage name, Mario Lopez and my mom is Kelly Ripa." His mouth drops at the names and I can't help but laugh. "I know, good genetics."

"Wow." He looks at me in amazement, "I didn't know that."

I stick my tongue out, "Yeah people have gotten over that and now know me as Amerie Sanchez from Fashionnova."

"Do you ever plan to have your own fashion line? Your own company?" He asks and I inwardly roll my eyes.

"Yeah, at some point. I just don't think that I'm mentally ready for all of that because it is a lot, I know because I own some shares to Fashionnova and it is a process." I smile as our food is put down in front of us, we quickly thank them before digging in.

---

Amelia, Nikita and I are at this party for some youtubers birthday. We were all told to wear yellow which is cute but I'm just happy to be with my sisters again.

"Hey putas." I call out as I watch Nikita and Amelia walk into the room.

"Hola hola hola, look who just walked into the room." Nikita announces, drawing all eyes on her as she begins to strut into the room. "Me, bitches."  

I roll my eyes as I go over to the join, I pull them both in for kisses before having our pictures taken. Before I can take them to get a drink, we had to say a birthday message for the birthday girl.

 Before I can take them to get a drink, we had to say a birthday message for the birthday girl

Once we get drinks, we go take our seats.

"Amelia, what's up?" I ask her. This bitch looks super pissed and silent anger is not your best friend.

"Nothing is wrong." She says while glaring at me.

I quickly down my drink. "Bitch, who the fuck are you looking at like that."

"No sisters no." Nikita dramatically stands between us. "Let's take this down to a zero, it's someone's birthday."

"Yeah, fix your face." I hiss at Amelia who narrows her eyes at me. I'm getting angry with myself because I'm feeding off her negative ass energy. I'm already pissed off with all these haters in my comments and messages. I'm here to see my sisters and one of them is pissing me the fuck off.

"Word to the wise." Amelia says and I nod to her. "Pick your friends wisely."

"What you mean?" I tilt my head to the side. "Who you talking about?"

Nikita sips her cocktail, "Oh shit, this is tea."

"Tell your fake ass bitch friend Jordana, to keep my name out of her fucking mouth." I raise my brows in surprise since Amelia rarely gets pissed off. 

"What did she do?" I ask, genuinely concerned.

"Well if your phone wasn't turned off then you would know."

Nikita looks between while dramatically sipping her drink.

"You better bring that down." I say while getting in her face. "I may be your younger sister but I'm not afraid to put you in your place. So, what the fuck did Jordana do?"

"Running her mouth like a little bitch ever since you guys got into a fight. Now she is out here talking about me getting surgeries and being fake. Call me whatever you fucking like but don't call me fake." Amelia is turning red so I take a step back because she is doing this all wrong.

"Then go after her, stop coming for me." I sit back and get back to drinking my fucking cocktail. "Stupid bitch."

"Yeah, we're not going to do that." Amelia seethes as she grabs my shoulder and squeezes it while getting level with me.

"Amelia, chill." Nikita puts down her drink and tries to pull Amelia away, "There is a time and a place."

"Don't put your hands on me, ever." I dig my nails into Amelia's hands as I pry her hands off me. "Don't make me beat your ass infront of everyone."

"Then tell your bitch ass fake friends to stop talking shit about me." I have had enough of her, I chuck my drink at her. She gasps and I barge past her as I begin to walk away.

"You messin' with the wrong one." I mutter to myself as I make my way out of the building with Nikita following after me.

"You didn't have to throw your drink in her face." Nikita says as she catches up to me. 

"Shut up Nikita!" I turn around to face her as I shout in her face. "You're unnecessarily dramatic for no fucking reason. You were practically instigating the damn situation, I only came here to spend time with my sister who just happen to be a couple of putas today."

Nikita looks hurt.

"I am tired of the world fucking hating on me. Everyone has something to say about me but nobody checks themselves, well I'm here bitch and I check all the motherfuckin' bitches that want to try me." I kiss my teeth before getting into my car. "And you tell Amelia that when I find Jordana, I'll deal with her."

I slam my car door before speeding off.