Chapter 33

RomanReigns: Came back from the honeymoon only to receive this giant painting in the post

What an honor.

2,000,000 likes ~ 8,000 comments

---

We went to Costa Rica for our honeymoon and it was one of the most beautiful locations that we have ever visited. When the kids are older, we will definitely be taking them there since we had such a beautiful time.

Joe booked two weeks off work so he will be returning sometime next week so we have about five days to enjoy our time together. I plan to return to the The Dreams offices in a week and a half so I can just bask in this moment.

"I am in love with this home." I say out loud as I look around around out TV room. "I know this place cost us a lot but it was so worth it."

"Yeah." Joe smile as he looks around. "It cost a shit ton of money but I love it."

We have been laying on the sofa for the past hour while the twins watch Paw Patrol on the TV and Binx has been cuddled up to which is really nice. We have been living in our new home for a couple of months now but we haven't really taken the time to appreciate it with the twins turning one then the planning of the wedding shortly after.

Our new home is huge but with our growing family and our love for hosting, it was worth us going over budget. Thank goodness for my business because I would be broke with the amount of money that we spent on the two houses, wedding and honeymoon.

I almost cried when I looked at my personal account upon arriving at home so we made the decision to put our old house up for sale. Buying two new houses then having a wedding caused us to take a financial hit so we really have to be careful with our spending.

"Just think that many months from now, we will have two more babies here." Joe states and I pull a face at the thought. "We're going to be a busy household."

"I need to take a bunch of pictures this week so I have tons of content to post since we're not sharing the news yet." Binx starts shifting in my arms as I let out a loud yawn. "I'm so tired of this movie."

Thomas gets in my face, "I like this movie."

"Ok dude." I push his face away with my hand and he giggles.

" I push his face away with my hand and he giggles