Chapter 22

AmerieSanchez: My favorite view 

4,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

Coming back to WWE after our breakup was one of the harder things to do because everybody knows everything about us. They know all about us ending our engagement and things getting messy between between our families to us now rekindling our romance.

When Joe asked me to come to the show, I initially refused because I did not want to see anyone. Everything that we went through was embarrassing and it sucks that some of it played out online for the world to see. 

Almost everybody sided with Joe once things went south between us so I didn't know how people were going to react to seeing me backstage.

"That match was good." I tell Joe who is walking around shirtless with a towel around his neck. He just got done wrestling Robert Roode and it was so nice to have the kids see their daddy in action. 

"Thanks." He kisses my temple before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Ams, you're tense. What's the problem?"

I choose to focus on navigating the pram around a camera crew instead of responding to Joe.

"Amerie."

I let out a sigh, "I told you that I didn't want to come back here."

"I'm just getting my stuff and then we're leaving." Joe kisses my temple again. "I promise you that nobody has any bad blood against you."

"Whatever." I mutter.

The boys start making noises so I pull the cover off the pram so I can see their faces. Once they see me looking, they start smiling which makes me smile.

I love my Joseph and Thomas more than anything in the world.

"Hey big boys." Joe coos as he strokes their cheeks. "How are my sons doing?"

Joseph starts doing his little baby talk while Thomas waves his tiny arms in the air. Other WWE superstars begin to notice what's going on and they make their way over to watch Joe interact with our boys.