Chapter 18

AmerieSanchez: Restocking this collection one last time before I bring in all the new swimwear @TheDreams

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

So many boundaries were crossed when I last saw Joe and Galina. 

I vowed to never Joe again so I was very surprised to see find him sitting outside the house when I came back from work. I tried to get him to leave multiple times but he refused to so I eventually went in the house and he followed.

"What you did was wrong on so many levels." Joe says as he follows me over to Binx who is taking a nap. "Violence is never the answer. Do you know what I had to do to stop Galina from pressing charges?"

 Do you know what I had to do to stop Galina from pressing charges?"

"You probably slept with her." I sneer as I move Binx' bed out of the direct sunlight. "I'm sure she's happy to have you."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What happened was foul." I snap and he looks at me in surprise. "You brought trouble to ou- my doorstep, you brought trouble to the place where our sons were. You allowed that woman to say vile things to me and you went off at me for wanting to defend myself."

"Come on, Amerie." Joe gives me a look. "You are not known for being the easiest person to communicate with."

"Does it make you happy?" I quietly ask and he looks at me in confusion. "Breaking my heart. Does it make you happy to know that you have broken me? Because you have."

"Don't play the victim card." I just shake my head as I sit down in defeat. "You're the one who wanted all of this."

Not wanting to argue, I nod my head in agreement.

"Yeah, you're totally right."

"I hate this." Joe confesses and I blankly stare down at the ground. "I hate seeing what we've become, we were never like this. I have not suffered so much heartache or pain until I met you."

My heart drops.

"As grateful as I am for our boys, sometimes I wish I never met you."

"Fuck you." I pick up a pillow and throw it at him. "Fuck you, Joe."