Chapter 7

AmerieSanchez: Our first red carpet appearance together as a couple

AmerieSanchez: Our first red carpet appearance together as a couple. Cannot wait to step out for the world premiere of Hobbs and Shaw. I haven't seen the movie yet but I'm so proud of my love @RomanReigns

3,300,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

"Relax." Joe squeezes my hand as we wait for the car door to be opened. I'm about to walk on the red carpet for the premiere of Hobbs and Shaw which is really exciting but this is also my first event since having the twins.

Outside of work, I haven't really focused on my appearance until now. I already know that people are going to comment on my body post pregnancy but I am proud of my body. I'm just not ready for all the critics and all the camera's.

Paparazzi and photographers have a habit of capturing the worst side of you to build a story on you. Joe has assured me that I look perfect but my views on myself have changed post pregnancy. 

The door opens and Joe helps me out of the car.

"Roman Reigns."

"Amerie Sanchez!"

"Here they are." A smile naturally graces my face as we come across the fans who are shouting our names. We spend a couple of minutes taking pictures of them until we see Dwayne Johnson stepping out of his car.

I furrow my brows once I notice that Nya Cage isn't with him but Joe tells me that Nya has decided not to walk the carpet. 

"Roman, Dwayne." The reporters start calling out to them and I step to the side as the cast start taking pictures together. 

My smile only grows as I see how much of a natural Joe is infront of the cameras. It's easy to get overwhelmed when you are infront of hundreds of cameras but Joe is taking it pretty well. 

I only wish that the twins were older so they could experience this moment with their daddy and uncle.

"JOE, LOOK THIS WAY!"

"DWAYNE, SMILE!"

Joe is so pale in comparison to Dwayne so maybe I need to take my man on a vacation. When the Leukemia came back, not only did Joe lose a lot of weight but he lost a lot of his color. I saw how insecure he was becoming so I never brought up the things that I noticed but I'm happy to see him becoming himself again.

 I saw how insecure he was becoming so I never brought up the things that I noticed but I'm happy to see him becoming himself again