Chapter 12

Posted 1 hours ago

Posted 1 hours ago

RomanReigns: Just got off facetime with @AmerieSanchez look at how beautiful she is.

575,585 likes ~ 9,837 comments

---

"You look so good." Joe says as he squeezes my bum. "I want you so bad."

"I want you too." I say as I wrap my arms his waist since I can't really reach his neck like that.

"I'm so glad that I met you that night." He whispers in my ear before lightly biting it and I slip my hands inside his trousers.

"You guys do know that I'm still here, right?" We both look back to see Sofia, awkwardly standing there. "Can we leave or do you guys want to have a quickie?"

Joe slightly turns red and tries to cover it up with a cough.

"Nah, we good." I say while pulling my hands out of his trouser but not before I graze his dick.

"Leggo." Sofia says leading the way out of my home and Joe slaps my bum, hard.

"Joe." I whine while rubbing my bum.

"Who told you to be this fine?" I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"How's your daughter?" I ask Joe as Sofia begins driving, she puts the radio on so that we can talk

"Jojo is good, she's getting bigger everyday." He smiles as he talks about her and I can't help but smile too. "Do you want to see a picture of her?"

"Sure." Joe pulls out his phone and pulls up a picture of his daughter, she is gorgeous. Of course I already know what she looks like because I was already a Roman Reigns fan but this is a personal picture. "She is so beautiful."

"She really is." He smiles big as he runs his hand over her face, he sighs before putting his phone away. "You're beautiful too."

"So are you." I say while placing my hand on his cheek. "You are more than beautiful Joe and I am the luckiest girl on the planet."