Chapter 42

AmerieAnoai: Daddy

AmerieAnoai: Daddy.

Counting down the days until we find out the gender so we can start decorating the nursery and buying them clothes. We probably will not be sharing the gender with the world until after the birth but I have decided on a birth plan: home birth🤞. We wanted to do something different this time around as we know that our children will be worried so everyone better shut their doors and lock their windows 😊

3,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

--- 

There is always going to be a part of me that misses the bond that I shared with my sisters. It's crazy to think how much our lives could over a couple of weeks, months and years. I went from speaking to them every single day to going months without even mentioning them.

The Sanchez Sisters Youtube page has now been branded inactive since none of us even talk to eachother anymore. Amelia tried to keep up with the channel but the whole point of it being a family page is that the sisters are all supposed to be in it.

"This isn't right." I softly say while looking at my sisters. "There is no way that we went from being eachother's partners in crime to being enemies in eachother's stories. I... I just don't understand how we've gotten to this point."

"We just have." Nikita shrugs her shoulders. "Shit happens."

"I have twin boys." I look down at my phone where my screensaver is displayed and I feel my lips tug at the sight of my boys. "Joseph and Thomas are one years old yet you have barely made any effort to get to know them."

Amelia pulls a face.

"I'm pregnant with twins again." I tell them for the very first time even though they already know. "You might not like my new lifestyle but I love being a mom and a wife. Perhaps I am too young to be raising five children but I wouldn't have it any other way and all I want is for you to be there."

"To be where?" Nikita snaps and I purse my lips at her. "I was at the wedding and the first birthday."

"You say that but if I were to bring my boys here, they wouldn't know who the hell you are." I stop talking as I feel myself being overcome with emotion. "They wouldn't..."