Chapter 21

Since I'm being used in WWE from time to time, Joe took it upon himself to have the legendary Charlotte Flair train me. I adore Charlotte, not only is she stunning but she is one hell of a wrestler. Knowing that she agreed to train me made me feel really happy since she didn't have to especially since it's her day off. 

"Before you do all the ring work training, we have to train our bodies first." Charlotte explains as we enter a gym. "Training your body is the foundation to it all and that's why you see a lot of superstars going ham in the gym. To be able to perform a lot of the stunts, it requires a great level of body strength, agility and flexibility."

"Yeah." I sigh as I look around the gym which is empty. "I just haven't trained my body like this in a long time, I hardly go to the gym."

"How do you keep fit and stay in shape?" Charlotte asks as we head to the mats.

"From time to time, I just change the way that I'm eating but currently I am not doing anything." I shrug my shoulders. "A lot of my body is due to genetics. I used to be a wrestler back in high school so that helped shape and tone my body but I stopped a long time ago."

"Wow." She nods at me. "You look great."

"You can thank Joe for that." I wink at her. "He really keeps me going."

"I'm sure." We laugh before we start stretching on the mats. Let me tell, this woman takes stretching really serious. We were stretching for a good ten minutes before we hit the treadmill. Charlotte suggested this so that we can get our blood pumping which means that I have to run on the treadmill which isn't the easiest thing to do when you have a huge ass and boobs. 

"Normally I would head straight to the weights but since you haven't trained in a while, we'll start off on here to get the blood pumping before we hit the weights." I groan as she adjusts the speed and height, so it feels like I'm running up a hill.

An hour later and we have finished up our gym session. My body feels so sore and I can only imagine the pain that I'm going to feel tomorrow but I am grateful that I did this. I honestly have a new level of respect for the WWE superstars because this shit wasn't easy.

"Thank you so much for training me Charlotte." I say with a tired smile as I grab my bag and bottle of water.

"Not to worry, you were great." She smiles at me. "I can't wait to train with you again."

If I don't die tomorrow

---

"We haven't been out together in a hot minute." Sofia says as she gives Jordana the side eye. "Nice to see you again, Jordana."

Jordana awkwardly slouches back in her seat as we prepare for the show to start.

"I'm sorry." She apologises and I shrug my shoulders.

"Ain't nothing to apologise for." Sofia gives her a look. "You said what you said."

We take a few pictures with some of the fans as the show gets ready to start

"Ugh, I can't wait to see Dean Ambrose." Sofia announces and we look at her.

"You know that he's taken, right?" I ask.

"I'm just a fangirl." She winks at me.

Forty minutes into the show and I am so ready to see my boyfriend. The show has been great so far but I haven't seen Joe all day so I'm really just waiting for that. I am, however, glad to see a lot more of the women's division being used. They have a lot of talented people but not enough air time. 

Typically the show lasts about three or four hours but people behind the screen don't get to see all the matches. Since they have a lot of people on the roster, they have to showcase them so you do get a lot of short matches then you have the people who main event. Their matches can last for over twenty minutes. 

Roman Reigns theme song plays and everyone is up on their feet, cheering him on. I join in on the cheering since I am so excited to see him and I'm always ready to see him wrestle.

"What is he doing out here?"

"Didn't Braun Strowman deal with him?" I slight tense up as I think of the feud that he has restarted with the Monster among Men. I'm not too thrilled about it since he is getting quite injured but I understand that it is part of the storyline.

As we all sit down in our seats, I watch in awe as Joe begins to tie his hair up. It is the sexiest thing ever and I can't help but feel grateful because I know that he is all mine.

 It is the sexiest thing ever and I can't help but feel grateful because I know that he is all mine

"Damn, he is so hot." Sofia comments as she winks at me. "Lucky girl."

"The luckiest." I respond while biting my lower lip. My eyes twinkle as Joe looks around the room, his eyes find mine and the chemistry between us is electric.

 My eyes twinkle as Joe looks around the room, his eyes find mine and the chemistry between us is electric

"Hey." I mouth and he gives me a small nod before he is handed a microphone. Just as he goes to speak, he is interrupted by Braun Strowman's theme song. 

I tense up as I watch Braun run to the ring, shortly after a brawl breaks out between them.

"Holy shit." Jordana gasps as they really start going at it.

I really wish that people would stop saying that wrestling is fake, yes it is scripted by fake it is not. They went easy on me when I was in the ring but when Sasha was drop kicking me, that shit hurt like hell.