Chapter 34

GalinaBecker: Just call me Moana 

100,029 likes

view all comments

AmerieSanchez: Pretty girl

---

AmeliaSanchez: I AM OVER IT! I am tired of people calling me a hoe and plastic

AmeliaSanchez: I AM OVER IT! I am tired of people calling me a hoe and plastic. I don't have to tell you guys anything about I do or don't get done simply because it is none of your business. I am also sick and tired of people stating that Joe does not have cancer. He made a choice to step back from WWE due to his health and going through all of this has not been easy AT ALL. I know that we are not posting about his cancer but that's because we are living through it and trust me, it is not all glitz and glam. Life has been really tough and I have had to watch the love of my life struggle in ways that I didn't imagine was possible. Just show some respect and send your love to him. All haters and trolls will be blocked.

4,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

For the past few weeks, Joe has been filming Hobbs and Shaw in Hawaii which is amazing and I can't thank Dwayne Johnson enough for this. It is a new experience so there is that excitement there for him but I do know that he misses wrestling so much. Everyday we have been checking on the WWE youtube page and we have always been watching the full shows online.

I have noticed that Joe has lost quite a bit of muscle since he isn't working out like usual. He tries not to let it show but I can see that he is affected by everything going on. He isn't the same Joe but I don't love him any less.

I keep my head down as Joe pays the parking meter. Joe and I are trying to keep a low profile since we are out in Beverly Hills. We live in Beverly Hills but I spend most of my time in LA because it's more convenient so I'm really trying to think of a new location for our new home. 

I don't want to live in LA because it gets a bit boring and it's very easy to get sucked into the wrong lifestyle. I definitely wasn't the nicest person to be around when I lived in LA but I have changed so much now that I'm not surrounded by so many negative people.

"Come 'ere." Joe grabs me by the waist and pulls me in for a loving kiss. He rests both of his hands on my bum and I cup the left side of his face while placing my left hand on his waist.

We only pull away when someone honks at us as they drive past and I flip them the bird without looking back.

"I'm happy to have a free day." Joe groans as he rests his head in the crook of my neck. "I hate being away from you."

"I know baby." I rub his back. "Thank you for always flying back to spend time with me."

He straightens up and pulls me closer. 

"You never have to thank me." He interlaces our fingers today. "I can't wait to announce our engagement, I just want the world to know that you are mine now."

I laugh at his words as we start walking towards this boujee looking baby store

I laugh at his words as we start walking towards this boujee looking baby store. I'm hoping to buy a few things for Jason and Jada Momoa before we see them this evening.

---

 "Hey guys." I smile as I embrace Jason before turning to Jada. "You look beautiful."

"Thank you." Jada smiles as I kiss both of her cheeks. "You look beautiful as always."

I laugh at her words, "I try."

I look around their home only to see that there are a few boxes lying around. I furrow my brows as I look back at Jada.

"Are you guys planning to move?" I ask her and she nods her head.

"We have decided that we want something more homely and a little more secluded." Jason politely answers after he kisses Jada's head.

" Jason politely answers after he kisses Jada's head

"Nice." Joe pulls his hood down as he wraps his arms around me. "Amerie wants us to move so we are planning to go house hunting too."

"Have you found a good area yet?" Jada asks as we make our way into their living room.

"No." I shake my head. "I'm really trying to find a good area that will work best for our families. I want them to be able to travel to our home with no issues but I also need a place close to LA because that is where my warehouse is."

"Congratulations again on your clothing line." Jada smiles at me. "I can't wait to try on your dresses after I've given birth."

"Thanks." I fold my lips together. 

"Are you planning to open a physical store?" Jada asks as we take a seat on their L shaped sofa. 

"I want to look over my sales and finances before thinking about that but I would like to at some point." I bite down on my lower lip as the men disappear off to the kitchen. "Finding a location will also be long because I don't want to be in an area where I have to worry about my staff or my safety but I don't want to be in a place where people think that they won't be able to afford my stuff. I have made sure that I have made my products affordable but I don't know."

"Calm down." Jada places her hands on mine. "What's really the problem?"

"I have faith but I'm scared to lose Joe." Jada goes to say something but I stop her. "I don't necessarily mean death but I'm scared to lose him mentally. The leukemia is really changing him and I know that he is not ok. I don't want to lose the man that I fell in love with."