Chapter 28

Posted 3 hours ago

Posted 3 hours ago

AmerieSanchez: A BOSS. Since launching my business I now own a warehouse which I have turned into our office/studio space and I also have my own staff. It is still a new experience for me so don't mind me if I disappear from time to time, it all just feels surreal. Thank you to everyone who supported my dream and to those who have worked with me on them. For everyone asking about Fashionnova, I have signed a new contract with them. I will no longer be a designer there however I will still hold some rights over my work with them. I will be more of a part time model while I focus on my own business @TheDreams and I really had to fight for that name, haha. I will be doing a Q&A IGTV for The Dreams page so ask me anything about my business.

1,500,000 likes ~ 12,039 comments

---

Yesterday I attended WWE with the legendary Bebe which is pretty dope but we didn't stick around for much longer so I'm back again today. 

"I am so exhausted." Sofia yawns as we take our seats in the section where it's only family, friends and the make a wish kids. I smile at a few of them before taking a selfie of Sofia and myself.

"My lips are so huge." I comment as I look at the picture.

" I comment as I look at the picture

"They do." She looks at my lips. "Have you gotten them done recently?"

I shake my head. "It's been atleast 6 months but damn, they look insane."

Sofia just chuckles and I pout which makes them look even worse. The show ended up being almost four hours long today which is pretty long but it was a good time so we didn't mind. As people were leaving their sections, Sofia and I headed backstage because I want to see my man.

"Hey Amerie, can I talk to you?" I stop in my tracks and turn to face CJ Perry who I have not seen in ages. She just stopped talking to me out of nowhere which hurt because she was the first friend that I made in WWE.

 She just stopped talking to me out of nowhere which hurt because she was the first friend that I made in WWE

I give Sofia a look and she squeezes my shoulder before walking past us.

"Hey, what's up?" I cross my arms as I look at her.

"You look great by the way." I give her a small smile. "I just wanted to apologise for going ghost on you."

"What was that about?" I ask while looking at her face. "You totally stopped talking to me, unfollowed me on instagram and I think you blocked my number."

"You want the truth?" She looks away before sighing. "I was jealous."

I scoff at her words, "Jealous of what?"

"Before you came around, I was practically the hottest girl around." CJ refrains from looking me in the eyes. "The downside to it all was that I was barely receiving any screen time then you started dating Joe and you were given a storyline even though you aren't a wrestler. You became the hottest female on WWE and you were being given so many screen times. I was jealous because you got everything without doing anything." 

I've decided that I have had enough so I place my hands up.

"It sucks to be you." I tell her. "You didn't have to feel jealous, as much as I love wrestling, this isn't my life. The reason why you don't get screen time is because you don't put in the work, you focus too much on your look as opposed to your wrestling skills which suck by the way."

Without another word, I walk past her and into the arms of my lover.

---

"There's the boss." My sisters cheer as I walk onto the rooftop bar. I find myself blushing as I make my way over to them.

"I'm so proud of you." Amelia greets me first with a hug and kiss to the cheek. "Everything looks amazing."

"Thank you." I give her a squeeze before pulling away. "The whole thing has been so surreal."

I turn to Nikita and we greet eachother but it wasn't as warm as Amelia's. I decide to brush it off because it's supposed to be a nice night with my sisters. I won't say that we all completely made up after my launch party but we are moving forward from that.

"You guys look gorgeous, really beautiful." I comment as I take in their appearances, maybe I should have put lashes on or dressed up a bit.

"Well we have to." Nikita winks at me. "We have been getting a bit more attention since your line has blown up, gotta look good all the time."

Amelia nudges her, "Thank you, you look beautiful yourself. I was busy shooting a makeup tutorial before I arrived."

"I was just born like this

"I was just born like this." Nikita flips her hair and I pull a face.

We order our drinks and make light conversation as a live band plays.

"I didn't know that Joe moved in." Amelia says while giving me a look. "When did this happen?"

I smile as I think of him, "A while ago, he had a ton of his stuff at my place and he was always there when he wasn't working so I asked him to move in with me."

"How has it been?" Nikita asks while sipping on her cocktail.

"It's been amazing." I sip some of my strawberry mojito. "He is honestly everything that you could want in a man and he is really respectful. He doesn't trash the place or anything, he keeps it nice and tidy."

I turn to Nikita.

"When is your makeup line dropping?" I ask her. "When do we get to see the products?"

Nikita pops her lips, "Well, they're still in development so the world has to wait a couple of months."

"What products are you coming out with?" Amelia asks as we lock eyes for a second.

"You'll see." Nikita smirks. "It's going to be out of this world, literally."

"Ok." I fake a smile as I sip some more of my drink.

After a small catch up on our lives, we decide to talk about our youtube page SanchezSisters. Both Nikita and Amelia have their own youtube pages but the one thing that we have together is this sister youtube account. We need some new content on it since we haven't posted on it since Jordana tried to jump me.

"We could do a day in our lives, separate." Amelia suggests. "It could be a really long video which we could cut down into three parts then we have videos for a week and half. Then we can also film makeup videos in advance, with us doing eachothers makeup."

"That's actually a good idea."

As we continue to discuss the kind of videos that we plan to film, I spot something that has me looking in a different direction. I narrow my eyes as I try to focus in on the person who is in a corner.

I almost gasp as I realise that it is Sofia and Jonathan Good.

No freakin' way.