Chapter 29

Snap-

To everyone asking about the next collection, it will be coming out in two months

To everyone asking about the next collection, it will be coming out in two months. I don't have an exact date as of yet since we have to consider what items will enter the limited edition collection as well as what will be restocked. (Clears her throat) I have a lot of clothing and accessories already designed but I'm going to keep the next drop a surprise. Thank you all for supporting.

---

I have been so busy today, it's crazy. Since I'm planning to release a bunch of clothing, I have decided that I am going to open up my own store so that people can actually try on clothes before buying and so that we can have a personal experience.

I won't say that I'll be at the store everyday but I will definitely make the effort to be there as much as I can. I can't wait to host tons of events at my very own store which is why finding the perfect location is essential. So I spent the entire morning and some of the afternoon, looking at different spaces. I went with my mom but then she had to leave so I am all alone. 

I have been getting complimented on my outfit all day which is a good thing since it's something that I am working on for the The Dreams. I also got myself a blowout yesterday which looks flawless today.

I smile for pictures with fans before heading into Starbucks where I order myself a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino which is the bomb

I smile for pictures with fans before heading into Starbucks where I order myself a Vanilla Cream Frappuccino which is the bomb.com. Once I get my drink, I head back inside my car and I just take a moment to sit. 

I already know that I am going to be cooking when I get home so I just want this time to rest. As much as I love the way my business is going, it is still very draining and I still have so much to learn. 

I have a long way to go but I can only hope that I am strong enough to deal with it all.

---

"I need to talk to you." Joe mutters as soon as he walks into the kitchen. I give him a look of confusion as I check on the chicken that I am cooking.

"What's up?" I nervously ask as I turn down the heat.

I look at how downcast his face looks and I find myself reaching out to him.

"Joe, what's wrong?" I ask as his eyes begin to water. "Joe?"

Within that moment, I watched the strongest man that I know cry. I say nothing as I wrap my arms around him, his arms quickly go around my waist as he cries into my chest. 

In the ten months that I have been dating Joe, I have never seen him cry. I have seen him tear up during certain events but he has never cried in front of me and it hurts me because I don't know how to comfort him.

"Joe baby, I know it's hard but you need to tell me what's going on." I whisper as I run my hands through his hair. "It breaks my hurt to see you like this, I need to know how to make it better."

Joe pulls himself together and I lift his head up so that we can look eachother in the eyes.

"Did you cheat?" I quietly ask.

He shakes his head and I bite my lower lip.

"Is it something to do with your family?" He shakes his head again and I just give him a look of confusion. "Then what could possibly have you crying like this?"

He takes a few deep breaths before straightening his back.

"I never got round to telling you but when I was in college, I was diagnosed with Leukemia." I hold in a gasp as he begins to tell me his story. "The reason why I'm telling you is because the cancer is back."

I instantly burst into tears at his words and I throw myself onto him.

I can't lose him. I can't lose the love of my life.

"Are you sure?" My voice cracks as I look up at him and I bury my face in chest after he nods his head. 

"I've been with my parents, I had to break the news down to them and then I told my sisters." I try to stop my cries from escalating because this is his moment. "It has not been the easiest to process but you deserve to know."

"Joe..." I cry and he tightens his grip around me while kissing my hair.

"I'm going to fight it and I'm going to beat cancers ass." He tells me and I squeeze his waist. "I'm going to announce it during the next WWE show because I have to relinquish my title."

"Oh Joe." I wipe away my tears. "You worked so hard to get that title."

"I know." He offers me a small smile. "I can always win it again."

Silence falls between us and I pull away from him to turn off the oven completely. Forget the chicken, Joe is more important.

"I know that you have been busier lately but I would really appreciate it if you could be there with me." He says and I nod my head. "When I make my announcement to the world, I want you there with me."

"You don't even have to ask." I tell him as I grab a napkin, I lightly drag it under my eyes. "I'll always be there for you."

"I appreciate it." He pecks my lips and we just look at eachother.

"I know that you are going to be undergoing chemotherapy but where are you planning to stay?" I ask while chewing on my bottom lip. "Are you going to stay in Beverly Hills? Or are you planning to stay in Florida? I know that most of your family reside there."

"I wanted to stay here with you since Jojo is still in school." He tells me and my face brightens up. "She might ask for a week off and I was wondering if you would be ok with her staying here with us."

"You don't even have to ask." I tell him as I take mental notes of all the things that I need to buy. "We have more than enough room, even your parents and sister can come down if they like."

"You're so good to me." He mutters against my lips before closing the gap between them.

"Give me a moment and meet me in our room." I tell him as I quickly rush into my bathroom so I can slip into something that I have been working on. Once I have it on, I can't help but check myself out in the mirror so I took a few pictures of myself before making notes on what I don't like.

 Once I have it on, I can't help but check myself out in the mirror so I took a few pictures of myself before making notes on what I don't like

I grab my tiny remote which connects the speakers on the first floor. I press a few buttons and music begins to play. I nervously sigh as I slip out of my bathroom before dimming the lights in my room. I take one look at Joe sitting on my bed and I confidently smirk at him as his eyes widen at the sight of me.

"How do you feel about reigning on my parade?"