Chapter 50

AmerieAnoai: Full time mom

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,000 comments

---

The pregnancy is slowly starting to take a toll on my body and I'm finding myself starting to struggle with the basic tasks. Since Joseph's ADHD diagnosis, he has been really clingy as we try to navigate through this new journey with him and he wants to be held a lot of the time. 

I'm used taking the twins out of the car and letting them walk besides me or be pushed in the pushchair but Joseph wants to be carried.

Trying to get into work today was a hassle as I could feel my back giving out and having a one year old on me was not something that I wanted. I tried to carry him him but it got to be too much so I set him down which led to the tantrums of tantrums and he ended up hitting my legs.

Thomas tried to fight his twin brother over that and I just had to call my husband to take the boys because I knew that I would not make it. I'm slightly behind at work because I've been taking quite a few days off to focus on my personal life so I really need to step up as the boss before I take my maternity leave.

I sigh deeply while typing up a plan for the new idea that I have for my company, I want us to start branching out into other areas outside of clothing. I was toying around with the idea of starting a home wear line which everyone was all for but I was unsure of where we would fall in the market because it's really easy to get lost in that world.

After weeks of thinking on the idea, I am finally putting my plans to paper then we can hopefully talk about the pros and cons of starting a home wear line. It's not something where we have to drop something major so I am really hopeful that this can work and I hope that I can get everyone on board.

"Where are my boys?" I smile at the sound of mother's voice and I sit up as she knocks on my office door before walking in. "Where are the boys?"

"With their father."

"I took time off work so I could take them out for ice cream and cuddles

"I took time off work so I could take them out for ice cream and cuddles." She pouts while walking over to me. "You should have answered your phone."

"Do not disturb." I reach for my phone to check in on the boys since it's been a few hours since I put my phone away. "If I knew that my boys would replace me as your favorite child then..."