Chapter 18

Posted 13 hours ago

Posted 13 hours ago

AmerieSanchez: Too cute not to post

3,000,004 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Knowing that Joe agreed to move in with me means the absolute world to me. I am fully aware that I will not be waking up to him every morning but I'm just glad that my home is now our home. It's been two days since he agreed and everything has just been bliss.

Joe and I have just finished a beautiful boat ride around the island. Just seeing the smile on Joe's face as we were told the history of the place was so worth it. I really want to treat him by taking him to Samoa. 

He would definitely put a ring on it. 

Not that I'm asking for one because I know that we have a lifetime together.

"I'm having such a great time." I tell Joe as I snuggle up to him as we make the walk to Twin Falls. "Thank you for organising this trip, it was much needed."

"I'm glad that you're having a good time." He says as he stops in his tracks, I stop and I turn to look at him. "I love you."

"I love you." I smile sweetly before standing on my tiptoes.

Joe cups my face and presses his lips against mine in the most loving way. You can literally feel what he is feeling through this kiss and it makes me love him more.

"Alright." His hands drop to my ass, "Let's get to the waterfall."

(AN: Ignore Joe's beard)

I give him a suggestive smile and he squeezes my bum.

I really want to fuck this man.

"Leggo." He slaps my butt and we continue the walk to the Twin Falls which is really pretty.

There are a few tourists here but I don't care as I walk into the water, I begin to swim once I hit waist deep

"Joe, come." I yell as I turn around to face him. 

He waves our things in the area and I stick my tongue out at him as I swim around. I watch as he finds a dry spot away from the waterfall, he puts our things down before taking off his top. I watch as all the female eyes go towards him.

Not my man.

I decide to do a Halle Berry and walk out of the water in slow motion as if I'm in James Bond. I watch a few more eyes turn to our way as I walk over to Joe, making my hips swing a little more than they usually do. 

Joe chuckles once he realises what I'm doing.

I grab the back of his neck and pull him down for a kiss, his hands instantly go around my waist. I wrap my other arm around his waist to show these girls that this man is mine and mine only. I may be possessive but I'm from California, can you blame me?

Once I pull away, I rub my thumb over his lips before turning away from him. I give the people a smile as we make our way into the water.

I make sure to do a cute little hair flick once I'm waist deep.

"Picture perfect." Joe comments and I wink at him. "Come 'ere."

I walk over to him and he does the classic Hollywood couple thing where he lifts me up so that I can wrap my legs around his waist. 

"You don't need to worry about anyone." He pecks my lips. "I'm yours and yours only."

"I know." I wrap my arms around his neck, pressing our lips together. "No one can compare."

He just chuckles as I stare at him.

Truth is, I'm insecure.

What if he finds someone better than me? Or better yet, he wants his ex wife back.

I may have him but I don't have all of him.

---

"I can't believe that you guys are here." I say to Nya Cage as we are all seated for late lunch.

"Me neither." She checks me out. "I can't believe that you're wearing this much clothes."

I laugh as I give her a playful nudge, "Right back atcha."

The food ends up being so good and I really have enjoyed our time here

The food ends up being so good and I really have enjoyed our time here. We've been here four days already and we are leaving tomorrow morning because Joe wants to see his daughter for a few days before going back to work.

"It's nice to see how happy we all are." Dwayne says with a smile. "It's all love and positivity."

"Yeah, it's beautiful." Nya adds as she cuddles up to Dwayne.

"Both of you ladies look good with clothes on." He just ruined the mood but I had to laugh. "This is the most amount of clothing that I have seen either of you in but thanks for respecting one of our motherlands. We may not be Hawaiian but we are all family."

"We can toast to that." Joe says while lifting his cup, we all do the same. "To family."

"To ohana." Dwayne corrects him and Joe playfully rolls his eyes. 

"To ohana." Joe says and we all clink our glasses together.

"To ohana." We all say before downing our drinks. 

"Man." Dwayne stands up and looks around the island. "It feels great to be here, if only our lives could be this clean and simple. The people here are all so united, we are family but back home everyone is all segregated. Everyone is so consumed by social media, the likes and the followers. They all forget what really matters, this unity is what matters. Our happiness matters and I wish that people could see that more."

That hits me right at home.

I realised that I've neglected my happiness for beauty which fades. I don't enjoy life the way that it should be enjoyed, I enjoy it enough to reflect in my images that I post. I fake smiles a lot just to get the perfect picture and it's crazy to see people spending all kinds of money just for the perfect picture. The perfect picture is then heavily edited and filtered before being posted online for the world to see. 

It's a crazy world that we are living in.