Chapter 19

Posted 49 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: My BEAUTIFUL older sister @AmeliaSanchez

644,434 likes ~ limited comments

---

I'm not officially back at Fashionnova so I decided to book a photoshoot with my sister Nikita. Since I'm going to be starting my own fashion line, I may as well as starting promoting it and creating some content for it before releasing some of pieces.

"Have you seen dad recently?" I ask Nikita as we get our makeup done.

"We facetimed a few days ago but his on some baecation with his wife." She tells me and I pull a face. "Where have you been? You have literally been a ghost."

"I was in Hawaii with Joe."  

Nikita being the dramatic girl she is stops the makeup artist and does a dramatic turn. "HAWAII? Bitch, you ain't call me to come with you."

"Joe booked it." I shrug as I pull out my phone.

"Bitch you owe me a trip to Hawaii." I wave her off as I take a selfie for the gram. 

"How's your beauty line coming along?" I ask her after I put my phone back down.

"It's going really good, I'm so excited to showcase the Nikita Dragun Fantasy." She says with a smile on her face. I have yet to see her products so I make no comment on it as we finish getting ready for the shoot.

I have some sexy tights that we will be modelling. I am taking a bit of a risk with this photoshoot especially since we are going to be topless but I love the fact that I am the one directing the shoot, it isn't something for someone else. If this fails then at least Nikita and I have some sexy shots to look back at.

"Amerie, you are perfect." The photographer says with a smile as she looks at the monitor. "Take a look at this."  

I walk over to her and I am in awe at how effortless the picture look, the irony behind it is that I wasn't specifically posing for the picture. I was actually waiting to see how I looked in the mirror and I didn't even know that the photographer had already started shooting.

That's what makes it even better.

"It's beautiful." I say with a small smile.

" I say with a small smile