Chapter 14

Posted 20 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: Happy 22nd Birthday to my gorgeous baby sister @NikitaDragun. Can't wait to see you at your party tonight, I know that you are about to be slaying in the outfit that I designed for you ;)

335,374 likes ~ 543 comments

---

"Eyyy turn up bitch." Nikita shouts as she begins to twerk in her living room. "IT'S MA MOTHERFUCKIN BIRTHDAY!"

"Yeah bitch." I wave her off, "We've been known since you started yelling at 6 am."

"So, where's my motherfucking present bitch?" I roll my eyes as I grab her hand. "Where we going?"

I ignore the stares that we are receiving since we are only wearing oversized tees. Last night I decided to stay over at Nikita's since she had a drink up session. I didn't want to have it at my place because I don't want people knowing where I live and less than 10 people know where I live. If I receive PR then I have to collect it from the post office.

I cover Nikita's eyes as we make it outside her apartment complex, I walk her towards the parking and I am happy to see the people that I hired already standing there with their cameras. 

"Are you ready to see your present?" I ask and she starts jumping.

"I'VE BEEN READY!"

I uncover her eyes, "Happy Birthday Nikita."

She stands there in complete shock before letting out a scream.

"YOU GOT ME A FUCKIN' BMW!" She screams as I chuck her the keys which she catches before running over to the car. 

She better enjoy that car because it cost a bitch

---

"Amerie, where's your dress?" Amelia asks as she takes in my appearance.

"It's ruined and I can't wear it." I explain with a shrug.

"What happened to it?" She asks in total disbelief and I turn to glare at Joe.