Chapter 23

AmerieSanchez: Shooting the DATE NIGHT collection for @TheDreams 

AmerieSanchez: Shooting the DATE NIGHT collection for @TheDreams . I snuck off to spend some time with my babies and Binx.

2,300,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

I have just finished a six hour day at The Dreams and I am honesty so exhausted. I truly underestimated how hard it is to run a business but I'm so grateful for the team that I have who work so hard to keep things going. 

The Dreams isn't as big as Fashionnova but we are growing at a rapid rate which is somewhat overwhelming.

Once I've put the twins in the car, I glance over at the paparazzi who are snapping at us before getting into my car. Every other day, the paparazzi are waiting at the gates and I have now made the decision to start looking for a new location.

The Dreams is expanding and we need more room so why not kill two birds with one stone.

"Mama." I smile as I hear Thomas speak.

"Mama." Joseph repeats and it makes my smile grow wider as I start the car up. Recently the boys have started saying mama and it is the cutest thing ever.

I have been a mom for nearly seven months and I'm still amazed that I'm growing two human boys.  

"Mommy loves you." I tell my sons who start making their little baby noises which makes me laugh.

It takes me a little over forty minutes to arrive at the gym that Joe is waiting for me at. I pull out my phone to send him a text once I've parked the car.

I'm here x 

As I wait for Joe to leave the gym, I turn back to check on my boys who are now sleeping.

"Hey, you look beautiful." Joe pecks my lips before turning back to look at the boys. "Long day?"

"Long journey." I respond as I start the car up, "How was your workout?"

Joe huffs, "It was back and arm day so I did a lot of weights which was an absolute killer. Did you want to get some food?"

"I'm game." I respond as I start driving, ignoring the stupid paparazzi that followed me here, "What are your plans for the rest of the day?"