Chapter 16

My mom came to bail us out.

Jordana and Mehgan ain't pressing charges, we ain't either. It's a fight that we all anticipated, why would we press charges against eachother. This ain't the first fight and it ain't going to be the last.

"Why were you guys fighting?" My mom calmly asks as she starts driving us to my house.

"They tried to pull up on us." Amelia explains as she removes her makeup using the overhead mirror since she's at the front. "It's so fucking childish and it's clear that they followed us to the parking garage."

"I'm really surprised." Mom sighs, "Did you atleast win?"

"Is Amelia removing her makeup?" I ask my mom and she smiles at us.

"Good girls." Her smile drops. "I'm going to have a talk with their mother because ain't no bitch about to put their hands on my daughters and get away with it."

"YASSS MAMA KELLY!" Nikita cheers my mom on and she smiles at Nikita. I won't say that Nikita and my mom are the best of friends but they are cool around eachother. After all, Nikita is the product of the affair that our father had.

"If their mama tries shit then I'll beat her ass too." Mom says and we all laugh as we pull up at my house.

" Mom says and we all laugh as we pull up at my house

"Oh shit, I still have a date with Joe tonight." I tell them as mom parks in the garage, we all get out of the car and make our way into the house using the garage door. "I need to cancel."

They nod their heads as they make their way into the kitchen. I call up Joe, explaining the situation and he does sound annoyed but he agrees that he will see me tomorrow.

Damn, what a day.

---

Since our mugshots were made public, we are all over social media. The opportunity that I've received with WWE was almost revoked and I am on suspension from Fashionnova. I don't give a shit because it gives me more time to work on my own fashion line besides, Fashionnova need me. Joe then called me to bitch since his ex wife started chatting shit about me being a bad influence.

Fuck her.

Fuck him.

Fuck anybody who wants to start. 

I always try to remain calm and composed but I am tired of people testing my patience. If everybody wants the old me back then well done, they won.

Anyways WWE called me to make another debut on Raw where I will be appearing in an intergender match against Seth Rollins and Sasha Banks. I was told that if the WWE universe love me then they may consider hiring me on a part time business, for my younger self that's a dream come true. At this current time, I don't know if it's something that I actually want.

"You still pissed?" I ask Joe as he picks me up.

"Not at you." He mutters. 

"Good." I eye him. "If you were then I would tell you to fuck out of here."

Joe looks at me in disbelief, "Have you always been like this?"

"Like what?" I give him a blank look.

"Mouthy."

"After highschool I definitely was but I calmed down once I started working for Fashionnova." I shrug my shoulders. "I'm just tired of everyone giving me shit for everything, it's like I can't do anything right."

Joe says nothing for a moment, "I'm just surprised to see this side of you."

"Yeah well your fans are fucking douchebags." I state and he just looks at me, "I wish that you would defend me for once. I get so much shit for my career, my appearance and for dating you. Nobody has ever stood up for me which is why I go the extra mile to make an example out of people because it's not fair to me. I'm not going to act like this shit doesn't bother me because it does and all you do is bitch about my attitude. Those bitches came to fight me, it was going to happen at some point."

I feel myself getting frustrated so I just get out of the car before he can begin to drive.

"I'll just see you there." I slam the door before he can say anything and I quickly my way into my own car.

---

"Damn mami." Trinity comments as I finish having my glam done. "Girl, you look fine as fuck."

"Thank you Trinity

"Thank you Trinity." I say while blowing her a kiss.

"We have to catch up later girl but for now, I have a match." We high five as she starts walking off. "Have a great match!"

"Thank you." I call out after her as I look at myself in the mirror. 

I can do this.

57 minutes later and I am rolling up Sasha Banks.

"1..." The referee starts the countdown and I secure my legs on the ropes. "3!"

I look at Joe in surprise as we win the match

I look at Joe in surprise as we win the match. I wasn't even sure if we were supposed to win but I was not about to lose this match after beating up Jordana. The match had went on for over twenty minutes and it was so intense. 

I am sweating like crazy because I did not expect it to be like this which is why I give props to the WWE superstars.

I let out a short scream, "WE DID IT!"

I jump to my feet only to be pulled into Joe's arms, I connect our lips in a passionate embrace as the WWE universe cheer us on. 

"You done it." He mutters against my lips and I nod my head.

This was exhilarating.

Our celebration ends all too soon as Seth hits Joe with a steel chair. Sasha also hits me over the back with the chair and I fall to the ground in pain.

Let me tell you, these chairs fucking hurt.

I clutch my back in pain as Sasha and Seth unleash on us with everyone booing them in the background. Even though the match is over, Sasha pulls me back into the bank statement while Seth delivers a curb stomp to Joe.

Ouch.