Chapter 1

Posted 5 seconds ago

AmerieSanchez: Currently seated front row at Raw @WWE and I've got to say that Roman Reigns is definitely as flawless as he looks on TV.

33 likes ~ 2 comments

---

I'm currently in London on a business trip. I design clothes for a living and since I'm an ambassador for Fashionnova, I had to fly out to here to endorse the products which I don't mind since I took part in designing the outfits. 

I came here with Jordana to promote the fashion brand and we should be leaving in a day or two. We came here on my private jet so I don't really need to worry about cancelling tickets or whatever. Plus, we also have a small break before we begin working again so I'm in no rush and neither is Jordana.

Since we finished up all of our meetings for the day, we were able to find some last minute tickets to the RAW show tonight. I didn't really like where the seats were so I kind of put my name out there so that WWE could seat us at the front and they did. 

So blessed. 

"Damn, I really want to see Seth Rollins

"Damn, I really want to see Seth Rollins." Jordana says while waggling her brows. I have a thing for Roman Reigns and she has one for Seth Rollins, we could totally double date seeing as Joe is newly single. 

I shush her as Roman's theme song begins to play. We jump along with everyone, cheering as he walks out. I go quiet, trying to lavish in this moment as he walks down the ramp.

I smile as he claps hands with all the fans, he locks eyes with me before moving on to the other fans, taking a few selfies before heading to the ring. We all cheer as he goes between the ropes, finally entering the ring and I'm so elated. 

New merch is on the way.