Chapter 11

I knew that I couldn't just attack Jordana because knowing the bitch, she would file assault charges against and I would lose everything that I have worked hard for. I decided to wait till the next day since I knew that we would be shooting with Fashionnova and it would be a closed set that day. 

By the time the next day came around, I woke up to so many messages and missed calls from everybody. It was very clear that my fight with Amelia made headlines so I just went on my instagram to disable my comments and turn off my messages.

Around the time that I pulled up at the studio, I encountered some of those YouTube paparazzi.

"Amerie, why did you fight with your sister?"

"Everyone is saying that every since you met Joe, you became fake."

"Jordana called you a fake bitch on Instagram live." 

At that point I had to look back at them because Jordana really had the audacity to call me out on social media. This is really pushing me over the edge and I feel like I may as well beat the bitch.

 This is really pushing me over the edge and I feel like I may as well beat the bitch

"Have a good day, boys." I say with a smile as I walk into the studio, I'm led to where the shoot is taking place and all I can see is Jordana having her photos taken.

"Amerie, thank God you're here." One of the stylists says, "One of the models cancelled on us."

"I was meant to shoot anyways." I state while looking at Jordana who has just noticed my presence.

"What's happened to you?" I ask while taking in her oversized lips and dumb expression

"What's happened to you?" I ask while taking in her oversized lips and dumb expression. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Excuse me." She goes to stand up but I very quickly cross the room, pushing her back down. I hear a few gasps and mutters in the background.

"Oh shit." Someone says from behind me.

"I said." I get in her face. "Who the fuck do you think you are?"

"Jordana, bitch." She practically spits in my face and I push my head back because no, I ain't taking this.

"Talk about me or my family and I swear to you God, I will expose you for the very being that you are." I grab her chin, making her look at me. "I found someone who cares about me and you should be happy that I'm happy. I even tried to hook you up with Seth Rollins yet you continue to embarrass me. You call me the fake bitch when you are the fake one."