Chapter 15

AmerieSanchez: Mood

AmerieSanchez: Mood.

4,000,000 likes ~ 21,000 comments

---

I try to keep a smile on my face as I stare out the people sitting infront of me but I can't seem to keep it up. My mother, Sofia, Jordana and Amelia seem to be having the time of their lives playing with the twins. 

My break up with Joe has been really hard for me and I have been drinking a lot more than I usually would. Instead of sleeping when I've gotten the boys to bed, I head to the bar for a couple of drinks before laying awake.

 Instead of sleeping when I've gotten the boys to bed, I head to the bar for a couple of drinks before laying awake

"I have something to tell you guys." The words leave my lips before I have time to process them. 

My mom is the first person to look at me, "What is it?"

"I..." I stupidly look into my mothers eyes which makes me start crying. "I didn't want to talk about it but I want you guys to understand why I've been like this."

Everyone is staring at me with a worried expression on their face which only makes me cry more. My mom wraps her arms around my body and I cuddle up into her tiny frame for a moment.

"A couple of weeks ago, Joe and I went to the hospital." My voice starts cracking but I push myself to continue. "We found out that we were pregnant."

Everybody jumps, startling the boys who are frantically looking around for me. Amelia hands me Joseph while my mom takes Thomas from Jordana who looks like she wants to jump on me.

"YOU'RE PREGNANT!"  Sofia screams as she rushes over to congratulate me but I stop her by raising my hand up.

"Why didn't you say anything?" My mom fights back a smile as she rubs her arm against mine.

"I was pregnant." I repeat, putting emphasis on was.

My boys can sense my distress because they start reaching for me so my mom hands Thomas over to me. My bottom lip trembles as the twins rest their heads on my chest, they don't even know how much they are helping me.