Chapter 2

Posted 20 minutes ago

AmerieSanchez: Date Night in my @Fashionnova. Tap for details.

234,039 likes ~ 10,384 comments

---

After I have Jordana take those bomb pictures of me, I grabbed a denim jacket before leaving the apartment that we have been staying at while in London. Today, WWE are shooting Smackdown which is why Joe asked me out.

After getting my number last night, we texted eachother all night and we have finally settled on going for brunch before playing golf. 

I gave Joe the address of the apartment since I don't know this area very well and I'm sure he doesn't either. Once I'm outside, I spot this blank white wall so I decide to take a few pictures on snapchat while waiting for Joe.

"You don't need no filter, you already look good." I slightly jump at the sound of his voice before turning around to face him.

"Hey." I say while looking into his eyes.

"Hey Amerie." His voice makes me want to jump on him and smother him with kisses. "You ready to go?"

I nod my head, not trusting my voice.

"On a scale of 1-100, how cute do I look?" I ask as we make our way over to the car that he has rented, it is one of the latest Range Rovers

"You look good." He answers with a smirk.

"On the scale?" I ask again as he unlocks the jeep. He opens the door for me before standing infront of me.

"You passed the scale, trust me when I say that you look really good." I bite my lips at his words and he uses his hand to pull on my bottom lip, releasing it.

"Why don't you prove it?" I huskily ask while staring into his eyes.

He doesn't say anything as he closes the gap between us. I almost moan at the feel of his lips as they meet mine for a sweet embrace.

I move my hands to the back of his neck, pulling him closer as our tongues begin to dance. Joe slowly caresses the back of my neck before trailing his hands down to the small of my back.

"Oi, save it for later." I groan at the sound of Jordana's voice. I don't even look up at the window as I flip her off. 

---

"I would really like to see you again." Joe whispers against my lips as we stand outside the O2 arena, shielded away from everyone.

"Well, I would like to you see again." I whisper and he squeezes my waist. Our date was everything that I could ever want and more. I never knew that I could feel this way about someone but Joe just ticks all of the boxes and then sum.

Although we were seen photographed together, we just laughed it off and Joe even went as far to posting a selfie of us which was pretty funny. 

"When you flying back to LA?" He asks as he rubs my butt.

"I was planning to fly home tomorrow but I also have a week off." I say as I run my hands up and down his biceps.

"We are doing a show in France tomorrow." He squeezes my bum, "Tag along?"

"I'm not a dog." I purse my lips at him before squealing as he lifts me up. "JOE!"

"Come to France with me." He says while laughing and I shake my head so he begins to spin me around.

"JOE! OKKK!"I giggle as he lowers me to the ground before capturing my lips in his.

---

"How'd you feel about us flying out to France?" I bring up as I hand Jordana her LEON order

"Oooh, when?" She asks she begins to unwrap her chicken burger.

"Tonight." I calmly respond as I start on the chips.

"Why tonight?" Jordana stops to give me a weird look and I just shrug my shoulders. "Will WWE be in France tomorrow?"

"Maybe."

"You do realise that you've just met the guy?" She says as she digs into her burger. "You can't be following him around the world like some groupie."

"I know." I sigh as I push my hair out of my face. "I just want to get to know him more and besides, I ain't wasting my hard earned break just to follow some guy." 

"Whatever..."

"Is that a yes?" I smile at her.

"It's a whatever." She bites her lip, holding back a smile.

"It better had been or you would have to buy your own plane ticket home." I say before sticking my tongue out.