Chapter 36

AmerieAnoai: Reminiscing on the Jordana x The Dreams collab

Maybe we need to do another drop 👀

1,400,000 likes ~ 9,000 comments

---

Joe and I held off from telling my parents the good news because our schedules have been clashing as of late. I didn't want it to be a little five minute moment because they deserve more than that so we set some time aside during breakfast which gives us about an hour before everyone has to go work.

"What surprise do you have waiting for us?" My mom looks at me as she cuddles Joseph and I smile as he starts peppering her face with kisses while Thomas plays with my dad's hair.

"Why do you think we have a surprise?" I ask while pouring myself a glass of orange juice. "Can't a girl just come in to see her parents."

"You usually don't here this early unless you're planning to drop the kids off or we have something planned." She raises a brow at me. "Joe wouldn't be here either so that kind of gives it away."

"I told you." Joe mumbles under his breath as I take a sip of my drink and I pinch his thigh. 

"Please don't tell me that you have any bad news."

I shake my head, "The twins got you both a present and they wanted to personally give it to you."

"You got me a present?" My mom feigns surprise as she tickles Joseph's chest and I laugh as he starts giggling like crazy. "What did you get me?"

"Baby." Joseph points to my stomach and I try not to react. "Mommy baby."

My parents set the twins down on the ground and I hand them each a present while telling them who to give it to. Joe is filming on his phone so I don't have to worry about my mom catching me in the act.

 Joe is filming on his phone so I don't have to worry about my mom catching me in the act

I bite down on my lip watching as the twins help my parents tear open the wrapping paper.

"Thank you for helping me, Joseph." My mom pouts her lips. "Gimme a kiss."