Chapter 35

AmerieSanchez: So excited for you guys to see the swimwear and lingerie collection that I made with my girls @SofiaLundgren @Jordana

AmerieSanchez: So excited for you guys to see the swimwear and lingerie collection that I made with my girls @SofiaLundgren @Jordana . This is one of my favourite pieces and Joe lovessssss it ;)

3,900,000 likes ~ 22,002 comments

---

I wake up from a nap to answer a facetime call from my mom.

"Hey mommy." I say before letting out a yawn. "Sorry, are you ok?"

"I'm fine hunny, just wanted to let you know that I will be unfortunately unable to attend your launch party tonight." My face falls at her words. "I'm sorry baby, I really want to be there but work has me tied up."

"It's fine

"It's fine." I tell her knowing that she if could be there then she would. My mom has always been very present in my life, if there was an event happening then she would always be there to support me. She even chaponered me to prom which still makes me smile.

"How have you been?" She asks as I sit up from the sofa. "Have you spoken to your father or your sisters?"

"I haven't spoken to any of them in weeks prior to my engagement. Since then, none of them have contacted me." I answer in a blank tone. "I left them all voicemails but I have yet to receive a response from any of them."

"I'm going to give Amelia a call because that is unacceptable." She shakes her head. "Did they wish you a happy birthday?"

"Dad left me a voicemail, Amelia sent me flowers and a gift card but Nikita has been silent." I shrug my shoulders. "It's a whatever though because I'm too preoccupied with my life."

I start walking towards my closet where my dress for the night is hanging.

"It is not a whatever, I'm going to have to speak to them." My mom sighs. "Anyways, how is my favourite soon to be son in law?"

"Ha, don't let Amelia here that." I chuckle.

"Whatever, Joe is the only one to send me flowers and actually call me to see how I'm doing." I smile seeing as I didn't know that. I really appreciate Joe doing that for my mom, he doesn't know that I've been doing the same with his mom.

We talk for about ten minutes about Joe and the progress he is making. He has lost a lot of muscle which did concern me but he is constantly reassuring me that he is well and healthy.

"I feel so tired." I let out another yawn. "I couldn't even get much work done today because I was nauseous. I had a conference call and I couldn't even stay through the whole thing because the toilet was calling my name."

My mom furrows her brows at me, "Don't drink tonight."

"Alright."

---

I smile as I spot all the familiar faces at the party. I don't plan to have a party for every collection that I drop, only the really special ones and this one is special because I got to collaborate with two of my best friends.

Since the morning, my phone and emails have been blowing up. Since I wanted to surprise everyone with the collab, we didn't drop any hints at all and we have hit everyone by surprise. Before I even woke up, I had people tweeting me stills from the commercials that I have been filming. 

I have spent most of the day posting the behind the scenes on social media pages. I paid for billboards, TV and magazine advertisement spaces so my latest collections are being shown everywhere. Everything is being sold at full price today then I am planning to restock in a couple of weeks time so people will be able to get some bomb deals.

Before I arrived at the party, I found out that the complete lingerie collection had been sold out which is phenomenal and the swimsuits have only a few sizes left. I will be doing a giveaway in a few days to show my gratitude in which fifty lucky supporters will be able to win the entire lingerie and swimwear collection.

I never thought that I would have ever been able to do something like that but I have been making so much money because everyone keeps buying the items. If I keep up with the products, I could be a millionaire by the end of the year.

"Congratulations ladies." I say to Jordana and Sofia as I squeeze their waists. "It was a success."

"I saw that everything is almost sold out." Jordana smiles at me before turning to face the photographer who has turned our way. "Thank you for this opportunity."

I lightly kiss her cheek, "Thank you for trusting me."

I know that Jordana and I have been through our rough patches but I have decided to really forgive her and move on from what happened

I know that Jordana and I have been through our rough patches but I have decided to really forgive her and move on from what happened. She is my bestfriend and over the last few months, she has really proved herself to me. 

"I have something to tell you guys." Sofia says as she smiles at the cameras. 

"What?" I mumble.

"I'm seeing Jonathan Good." Sofia calmly states while posing for the camera and we gasp.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Jordana screams and eyes turn to us. "WE SOLD OUT THE ENTIRE LINGERIE COLLECTION!"

Everyone starts clapping and I laugh as Jordana just saved our asses.

"Sofia." I pinch her butt. "I knew I saw you guys together and you have been acting awfully friendly."

"They were totally fucking in your toilet." Jordana comments. "I could hear them both moaning at your late night pool party."

I pull a stank face as I look at Sofia.

"We haven't had sex yet." She smiles, showing her teeth. "Anyways, smile ladies."

This bitch.