Chapter 3

RomanReigns: I'm not one to address things but I have to do this for my family

RomanReigns: I'm not one to address things but I have to do this for my family. This is a screengrab from Amerie's instagram live yesterday and as you can see, she doesn't look happy. This woman, this superwoman carried two children at the same time and she gave birth to them a couple of weeks ago.  Amerie was 'blessed' enough to snap back shortly after birth but she has refrained from showing her body online due to body shamers. She went on live while we played in the pool and she intended to show you the twins but she decided to end the live early due to body shamers. Stop the body shaming and allow women to be. This is my wife and this is her body, there is nothing wrong with that.

6,000,000 likes ~ 30,000 comments

---

Our day has been pretty eventful today. Sofia, Jordana and Bebe spent the entire morning with us which was really nice. For the first time in weeks, I felt like myself instead of just a person who wears tracksuits and pyjamas all day.

A couple of hours after they left, Colby showed up at our door with his mistress. I won't lie and say that she is a total bitch because she appears nice. The situation was really awkward especially since we've gotten used to the idea of being Colby being with Rebecca. This is the woman that he cheated on Rebecca with and I just have no words.

Once they left, Amelia and her man decided to stay over to help with the twins. I have the twins set up in the guest bedroom with my sister and I made sure to pump a lot of milk today. The reason why the twins are staying in a different room is because I'm trying to get dick.

I may not be six weeks postpartum but I'm about to get this dick.

I'm sexually frustrated and I have to deal with seeing a shirtless Joe working out. While Joe is taking a shower, I dress myself in one of my lingerie pieces from my fashion brand. Once I'm dressed, I run to my glam room where I quickly beat my face knowing that Joe is about to be out of the shower.

"Amerie." I look back at Joe with an innocent expression on my face. "What are you doing?"

"Trying out pieces for The Dreams

"Trying out pieces for The Dreams." I coolly respond as I turn away from him to face the mirror. Joe just leans against the door watching me as I pose for myself. "What do you think of it?"

"The lingerie set or you?" His tone comes out huskier and I slightly smirk at this.

I turn around to face him, "Both."

Joe smiles at me.

"I'm so hard right now

"I'm so hard right now." He chuckles as he moves his hand over his thick member that is covered by his shorts. "Can't you try it on in your closet?"

"I wanted to try it on for you." I seductively respond. Joe instantly makes his way over to the bedroom door which he shuts and locks. 

"What else did you want to do for me?"

I walk over to him and grab his hand, leading him over to the bed. I push him down so that he is sitting before turning away from him. Joe makes the first move by give me a heavy handed spank.

"Fuck Joe." I wince as he slaps my bum even harder. "You're going to bruise me."

"You love it really." He cups my bum in both hands before leaning forward and pressing his face to it. I close my eyes as he inhales, his pinky finger grazes my clit and I feel a jolt go through me.

"Take me." I utter as I turn to face him, I straddle him just as our lips connect. Joe opens my legs wider before wrapping them around his waist. I wrap my arms around his neck as he stands up, turning us down around before laying me down on the bed.

I go to loosen my grip around his waist but he squeezes my boobs in my response and I moan into his mouth.

Joe expertly unclips the top and pulls it off me, revealing my bare chest.

"This is what I like to see." He says as he leans down to meet my nipples which are standing tall. Just as I go to mention how sore they are, Joe starts sucking on my nipple and I let out a scream as I feel an intense amount of pleasure sore through my body and he starts to tug on it.

"I can't." I cry out as my back arches and his left hand covers my whole right breast, squeezing it hard enough to make milk come out.

"Shit." Joe pulls away and looks at me with a weird expression. I almost die as I see a white liquid in the corner of his mouth.

We just stare at eachother for a moment before we burst out laughing. I cannot believe that Joe just tasted my breast milk, I was hoping that they would be somewhat dry with how much I pumped earlier today.

"It's ok." I wipe my tear away as I pull his face to mine. I pucker up as our lips meet and I circle my arms around his neck as he deepens the kiss. 

I use my feet to pull his shorts down and a breathless gasp leaves my lips as his member hits my southern region with full force.

"Fuck foreplay, just get in me." I whisper in his ear.

"It hasn't been six weeks yet." His face scrunches up in agony as I place my feet on either side of him, cuping his dick. "Shit Amerie"

Hearing my man cry out is incredibly sexy.

This is the first time that I'm giving Joe a footjob but it appears as if he is loving it so I'm going to have to make this a regular thing.

The precum starts leaking from the tip and that's when I nod my head. Joe places his lips over mine as he guides himself inside of me, I close my eyes once I feel him breach the entrance.

"Oh God."