Chapter 25

AmerieSanchez: What do ya'll think of the new hair?

4,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

Joe being nominated for an ESPY award is pretty phenomenal but walking the red carpet with him is something that I have been dreading. This will be our first red carpet appearance since we got back together and in a way, I don't want to be ridiculed.

He may have stated that he never wants us to break up but we never know what the future may hold. I don't want to end up like those people on TheShadeRoom who only make headlines for their ridiculous relationships that are better being off than on.

Joe wraps his arm around my waist as we pose on the red carpet. I am doing everything to remain calm since I am seeing all of my favorite athletes walk by and I'm pretty sure I locked eyes with Ciara at some point.

"ROMAN REIGNS!" A photographer calls out to Joe. "Who is that?"

"My wife." Joe responds as he tightens his grip around my waist and I smile up at him.

" Joe responds as he tightens his grip around my waist and I smile up at him

"That was cute." I tell him as I pucker up and he leans down to kiss my lips.

These are the nice moments that I live for in our relationship and I don't care that we're about to make the news for it. Joe is basically my husband so I'm ok with being called his wife.

I don't walk red carpets very often so I am slightly overwhelmed to be out here like this. The dress that I originally planned to wear was ruined while I was getting ready so I had to settle for this little 'Spanish Rose' number.

"How are you feeling?" Joe glances down at me and I give his back a small rub.

"I'm good, I'm good." He gives me a squeeze that makes me smile. "Just waiting on my man to become an Espy winner."

"With Becky Lynch in the running, I'm not too hopeful." Joe chuckles as we move further down the carpet. I did catch a glimpse of Rebecca but we haven't spoken since the affair came to light.