Chapter 33

AmerieSanchez: Birthday in Paris #27inParis

2,500,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

I was rolling on cloud nine.

Shortly after getting engaged, Joe flew me us to France for my twenty seventh birthday. It's crazy to think that I will be twenty seven in three years but Joe made me feel so special. We spent four beautiful days there and it was to nice be able to wear my engagement ring without having people question us. The greatest part is that we were hardly spotted and we did not encounter paparazzi at all so we got to enjoy Paris in full.

We arrived back in America last night. We ended up staying at a hotel near LAX till the morning since Joelle was due to arrive around 10 am. She is going to be staying with us for the week so once she arrived, we went straight home.

Now that we are back in America, I will be wearing my engagement ring on my right hand or around my neck whenever we are in public. We have decided not to share the news of our engagement just yet because we didn't want people assuming that Joe left WWE to get married especially since a few people are saying that his cancer is fake.

"That was really nice." I say as we finish watching a college football game. "Do you guys want to get hotdogs?"

"The food stands are closed." Joe states as he gathers our coats and bags since it is cold as hell today.

" Joe states as he gathers our coats and bags since it is cold as hell today

"We can just get some from a restaurant." I say as I stretch my arms. "Joelle, are you hungry?"

"Yeah." She answers as she puts her hand through mine and I smile down at her.

I ignore the college guys staring at my body as I wrap my other arm around Joe who kisses my lips.

"Amerie, can we get a picture with you?" Some arrogant looking blonde guy asks while looking down at my chest.

"I'm busy." I tell him, declining the picture.

"It will only be two seconds." He says and I give him a rude look.

"And I said no." He tries to grab me but Joe pushes him away and I smirk as he falls to the ground.

"She said no." Joe glares down at him. "Let's go."

"You don't have to tell me twice." I say as I lead Joelle through the crowd that is starting to form. As expected some people are filming us but I don't care because we did nothing wrong. We find ourselves a nice Mexican restaurant not too far from from the college.

Once we have ordered our food, Joe heads to the bathroom.

"Are you happy that I am engaged to your father?" I ask her. Joelle and Galina know that we are engaged but I have not had the chance to properly speak to Joelle. I think it's important to especially since I am about to become her step mother.

"I don't mind." She tells me with a shrug. "I like you, you make both my mom and my dad happy."

I smile at her words.

"Mom wanted me to tell you thank you for the flowers and presents that you sent for our birthdays." She smiles up at me and I give her little hand a squeeze. "Dad loves you so much."

"I love him too." I fight back tears. "He is my whole world."

"I can't wait for you to be my step mommy." My eyes widen at her confession. "You always make me feel welcome and I love that you let me play with your clothes. I love the fashion shows that we do, it makes me feel beautiful."

"You are the most beautiful girl in the world." I tell her before standing up and pulling her in for a loving hug. "And I can't wait to be your stepmom."

---

AmerieSanchez: Another throwback from my birthday #27inParis

2,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

Once Joe has put Joelle in her bed, we make our way into our bedroom. 

"We should move house." I blurt out as soon as we enter the bedroom and Joe looks at me confused. "I originally bought this house for myself, I didn't buy it with the intention of having a family." 

"You have more than enough space in this place." He says to me and I shake my head.

"We are a family now and I want your family to know that they are my family too. I'm not planning to move to Florida so I think that we should just buy bigger home so that everyone can come over and stay." He doesn't look convinced so I continue. "I need a studio and a proper office now that I have my own business. I know that you also need your own space too, I want fro you to be able to bring your friends over and just have your man cave."

"Why are you saying all this?" Joe asks as I start removing my makeup in the bathroom. 

"I have a lot more money in the pocket and I want to do good for us." I wash my face. "We should do it, Joe."

"Alright." I squeal at his words before jumping into his arms.

"I'm so excited." I pepper his face with kisses and he just laughs as I hang on him like a koala. "I still can't believe that we are going to be a family."

"I can." Joe gives me a loving kiss. "I really love you."

"I really love you."