Chapter 5

Posted 2 hours ago

Posted 2 hours ago

AmerieSanchez: Hungover but thank you for all the sweet comments on my latest collection with @Fashionnova

898,948 likes ~ 11,939 comments

---

After going out to get breakfast with Nikita, we decided to head back to her place to crash for some hours. Nikita is currently sleeping on the bed and since I'm on the bed too, I was planning to sleep but then I got a facetime video call.

"Hey." I croak before clearing my voice. "How are you?"

"I'm good babygirl, you still hungover?" He chuckles on the phone and I begin to laugh with him.

"Not anymore." I slightly yawn. "When do you guys get back to the states?" 

"In less than a month." My smile drops at his response.

"Are you serious?" I move the camera away from my face so that he can't see it. "A month?"

"Let me see your face." I don't move my camera. "I have a great view of your boobs and they look great but I really want to look at your face."

I move my phone up showing my disappointed face.

"I'll be back in a week." He chuckles and I gasp.

"Are you forreal?" I squeal before it gets interrupted by a slap to my chest. "OUCH! NIKITA!"

"Who's that?" Joe curiously asks and I don't respond as I glare at my sister who is half awake.

"That hurt, bitch."

"Then shut up the fuck up or get the fuck out." She points to the door without looking at me. "My head is still spinning."

I kiss my teeth as I get off the bed. I pull the duvet off her body before running out of the room, leaving her shouting after me.

"That's my baby sister, Nikita." I say into the phone as I lay on the sofa which is comfy as fuck, "The brat of the family."

Joe just chuckles on the phone.

"What are your plans for when you get back?" I ask as I think back to what Amelia said last night.

"I'm going to see my baby girl since we have some time off." He casually says with a smile forming on my face. "My Jojo is growing up so fast."

I feel awkward so I just nod my head.

"Then I might go see this hot chick that I met while in London." He shrugs his shoulder and I feel a smile forming on my face. "She obviously came to see her favourite wrestler."

"Oh really?" I raise my brow.

"I had to ask her out." He shakes her head. "Of all the people in the arena, she caught my eye and I just knew that I had to see her again."

"Yeah well she would really like to see you again." I bite my lower lip as I think of the way his lips felt against mine. "She would also like you to taste those lips again."

"I would like to taste more than that." Before he could say anything else, I hear a shout.

"Is that Amerie?" I hear CJ shout and I hear a lot of footsteps.

"I'll speak to you later." Joe winks at me before hanging up the phone. I shrug my shoulders as I connect my phone to the charger, I lay it down on the table before getting comfy on the sofa and falling asleep.

---

Nikita suggested having a pool day which I am down for because I really can't be asked to go out. We hit up Tammy since she has a dope place with a pool and of course, she was down for it. 

This just reminds me that I am getting the key to my new home in a few days, I am so excited since this will be my first home ever. Jordana found out about our plans and decided to tag along. I'm not really fussed about that I am still kind of annoyed about the way she behaved in Paris.

"This is the life." Nikita says as she films us all for her instagram. "If this is the treatment that I get after being hungover then a bitch about to be turnt everyday."

"No you won't." I say while giving her look.

"Thank you for having us, Tam

"Thank you for having us, Tam." I say as I pull her in for a hug. She gives me a sloppy kiss on my neck which makes me giggle.

"Anytime, girl you know that I've got you." Tammy says before connecting her phone to the speakers. She taps a few more times on her phone ahead of setting it besides the speaker.

"I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell..." Tammy shocks the fuck out of us as she does the slow splits while lip syncing to the words. From the splits, she slightly lifts her bum up and her booty starts jiggling as she shakes it.

"BITCH, SHUT THE FUCKING FRONT DOOR!" Nikita screams as she films Tammy. I watch in awe as she twerks for her fucking life, she even lays forward all while still in the splits.

"A girl can move." Jordana says as she looks at Tammy in awe.

"If he don't love you anymore
Just walk your fine ass out the door..."
Nikita turns the camera on so I quickly run, doing a front flip into the pool.

"YASSS BITCH!" Tammy shouts as I surface from the pool. Nikita sets her phone down on her tripod, facing our way.

"I do my hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Hair toss
Check my nails
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell
Baby how you feelin'?
Feeling good as hell..."
Jordana, Nikita and Jordana all jump into the pool before we start playing around as the song continues. Nikita gets on my shoulders as we sing the words out loud. 

"BABY HOW YOU FEELIN?" I dramatically sing as I dance with Nikita on my shoulders.

"FEELING GOOD AS HELL!" The girls scream back before I fall back, making Nikita hit the water back first.

"Bitch, my weave getting wet."