Chapter 8

AmerieSanchez: Brunch with Papi

AmerieSanchez: Brunch with Papi. Btw I'm drinking Orange Juice.

5,000,000 likes ~ 13,000 comments

---

We had the twins over a month ago and we have not had any time alone until now. My mom came over with Mark and they decided that we needed some time for ourselves. I had pumped milk the previous night since I was planning to go to work today but after my mom came by, I took the day off and so did Joe.

"You look beautiful." Joe compliments me.

"And I want to suck your dick." I wink and he chuckles at my words.

"It's been a while since we've had some time alone

"It's been a while since we've had some time alone." Joe places his hand over mine and I smile.

"It feels unreal." I sigh happily. "Reminds me of when we were just dating."

"We were so attached to eachother, it was crazy." Joe chuckles. "It is interesting to see the growth. We are both a lot more mature."

"For sure, I had a temper and you was a little fuckboy." I wink at him and he bursts out laughing. "I remember when we were in France and you was like 'wanna makeout?' We had only known eachother for two and half days at that point."

"Don't remind me." Joe rubs his face. "You just brought out that side of me."

"It's been almost three years since we first got together." I remind and his eyes slightly widen. "Three years of us."

Our food arrives and we fall into a comfortable silence as we eat our food. 

"Joelle is coming down in five days." Joe tells me as he spears his sausage with his fork.

"Really?" I ask and Joe nods his head.

Joelle was supposed to stay with us after the baby shower but a lot of shit went down. Galina, Joe and I are not talking which is disappointing. Joelle obviously told her mother that she wants to live with us and it has caused tension in the friendship that we had.