Chapter 26

RomanReigns: The woman of my dreams and mother of my children is 28 years of age

RomanReigns: The woman of my dreams and mother of my children is 28 years of age. From the moment that I saw her at the WWE show in London, I knew that I had to have her. Luckily for me, I was (and still am) her favorite wrestler. We went on a date the next day, she flew to France for me while I worked and from then on, we became inseparable. One home, two kids later and I am still hopelessly in love with her. Happy Birthday, my love @AmerieSanchez

6,000,000 likes ~  23,000 comments

---

This time last year, I was newly engaged to Joe who had flown me out to Paris to celebrate my 27th birthday. Now, I am a mom of two and I am no longer engaged to Joe.

We should have been married now which is unfortunate but I am grateful for all the lessons that I have learned along the way.

"I'm so in love with you hair." My mom tells me for the twentieth time as she runs her fingers through it. "You should keep it like this for a while."

"I don't know." I rub my lips together. "It kind of makes me look older and I'm already miss my dark hair."

"Well, you've always had good hair." She gives me a look. "That's the only good thing that your father gave you."

I laugh at her words.

"Have you guys spok--" She asks and I cut her off with a shake of my head. "Typical."

"Ma-ma." Thomas crawls over to me and a smile spreads across my lips as I hold out my arms for him. 

"My Thomas." I smile down at him as he places his hands on my arms and lifts himself up. I lift him into my arms before I begin to smother his face in kisses which Joseph notices.

Joseph just stares for a moment before his bottom lips begins to tremble.

"Mom, hand him over." I hold out my free hand and she hands me my firstborn. Once he is in my arms, he rests his head on my chest and kiss his head.

My mom smiles as she watches the exchange, "I love seeing you as a mom, it suits you so well."

"Well, I had the best mother." I smile at her. "You really helped me more than you needed to and I appreciate it a lot."

"I'm your mom, it's my job to take care of you." She pats my knee before straightening up. "Where is your dad and Joe? I thought we were going out." 

"We're right here." The twins perk up at the sound of their dad's voice. "And we're not going out yet."