Chapter 2

TheDreams: The Holiday Collection has been restocked with some new exclusive pieces

TheDreams: The Holiday Collection has been restocked with some new exclusive pieces. Everything in the collection is under $100 and you will receive free shipping after spending $50 on any items from the collection.

100,009 likes ~ 10,090 comments

---

AmerieSanchez: Selling this top for five dollars on @TheDreams for all you breastfeeding mamas

3,000,000 likes ~ 11,002 comments

----

Over the last two years my Instagram page has blown up and I now have 30 million followers which is insane. Prior to meeting Joe, I had 8 million so it's crazy to see how much it has grown.

I look down at Iosefa who has fallen asleep in my arms with my nipple still in his mouth. I laugh as I take a picture of him because milk coma is real.

I move my breast away from his face and I pull my top back down before standing up with my son in my arms. I walk with him upstairs into my office where I have a crib set up in there, I put him down inside the crib ahead of walking round to my computer.

Joe is in our bedroom with Thomas since they both decided to sleep in. Iosefa wanted to be an early bird at 7 am so I quickly beat my face so that we could take some pictures at the studio in the guest house. 

Iosefa is very photogenic so the shoot went perfectly then I feed him and we chilled in the living room. Now that it is 11 am and he is sleeping, I can start reading through my work emails. Even though I am taking a break from work, as the CEO I still have things that I have to oversee and contracts to sign.

I spend the next hour going through as many emails as I can before I hear the familiar footsteps heading past my office. 

"I'm in the office." I call out.

The door soon opens and a sleepy Joe walks into the room with Thomas. 

"You look good." Joe yawns as he sets Thomas down in the same crib as Iosefa. He caresses Iosefa's cheek before making his way over to me. "Where have you been?"

"Studio with Iosefa but the loser crashed before the real party started." I wink at Joe as I stand to my feet and he embraces me. "You wake up ok?"

"I woke up just fine." He smiles and I press my lips against his. We stay wrapped up in a passionate clinch for a few minutes before one of the twins interrupts us by crying.

"I'll get him." I tell Joe as I pat his shoulder. "I'll watch them while you go shower."

"Are you saying that I stink?" He playfully asks in a angry tone and I smile at him.

"Thomas was sick all over you." I point to his right shoulder. "It's all down your back."

Joe bursts out laughing as he looks down at our sons.

"And you still kissed me."

I raise my hands up in the air, "Hey, you're the one that's irresistible."

---

I'm still not on good terms with the Fatu brothers but I tolerate them for the sake of Trinity and Joe.

When Joe and I ended our engagement when I was pregnant, his family basically turned against him. A week after having the twins and we are still estranged. The only people that I speak to are his mom, Summer, Dwayne and that's about it.

"You look so amazing." Trinity squeals as she pulls me in for a hug. "Now where are my bubbas?"

"Joe is coming with them." I answer with a soft laugh before glancing over at Jonathan who I am not a fan of.

"Amerie, can I speak to you?" Trinity pulls a face as her husband takes a step towards me.

"No you can't." I tell him with an unbothered look on my face. "I am only here so that my babies can see Trinity, I'm not here for you."

Jonathan sighs. 

We get ourselves seated in their living room and shortly after, Joe comes in pushing the pram.

"Iosefa is awake." Joe tells me and I nod my head as I grab his milk bottle from the diaper bag. Whenever we go out with the twins, I always pump milk depending on where we are going. I'm all for breastfeeding in public but I'm not about to do it infront of Joe's family or our friends.

We spend the next hour just conversing with eachother and allowing the couple to properly meet the twins

"You would never guess what I heard." We all look at Jon. "Colby has been cheating on Rebecca."

My eyes widen in shock at this news.

"Turns out, ole homeboy has been having an affair for months." Jon's dramatic tone makes me gasp aloud. I did not expect that from Colby, I know that he has previously cheated on his past girlfriends but this time it appeared to be the real deal.

Hell, Colby proposed to Rebecca months ago.

"Awee." Trinity cups her face. "I just want to hug Rebecca, I feel so bad for her."

Joe stays silent on the topic so we decide to switch topics because the air was getting tense. At some point Joe pulls me to the side so that we can talk.

"What?" I cross my arms as he gives me a look.

"Whatever shit is going on between you and Jon stops today." His tone comes out harsh and I glare at him. "Amerie, it ends today."

"It'll end when I think that he is sincere enough." I sneer at Joe. "When you declared yourself single and started opening your mouth, everybody turned on me. I only had my mom and my friends at my side. Nobody from your side would even answer my phone calls but they had time to make snide remarks on Twitter."

"Amerie." Joe goes to touch me but I pull away from him. "Let's not do this."

"You're the one who brought it up." I softly respond. "I'm just letting my boys meet their family, this isn't about anyone but those two boys. If I was a bitch then I would not be here today so don't you dare tell me what to do."

"Is everything alright?" Trinity appears at the end of the hallway.

I fake a smile as I look at her, "Everything's perfect."