Chapter 32

Hollyweird: WWE Superstar #JoeAnoai has tied the knot in a two part wedding with business owner #AmerieSancehez

Hollyweird: WWE Superstar #JoeAnoai has tied the knot in a two part wedding with business owner #AmerieSancehez. The couple have been in an on and off relationship for the past three years and were previously engaged while Amerie was pregnant. The pair eventually broke off the engagement before welcoming the twins then they broke things off again. Amerie was reportedly dating somebody new while Joe appeared to be in the process of mending his relationship wi-- click the link in the bio to find out their relationship history

---

After a whirlwind wedding two days ago, Joe and I got married again yesterday. Our second wedding was a traditional Samoan wedding but we updated some of the traditions because I wasn't a fan of everything being said.

It was really nice to see Joe perform the traditional dance with Dwayne, Jason and the Fatu brothers. The whole thing was very beautiful and Dwayne Johnson's mom even sang a song for us which had me balling my eyes out.

Many of my family members were not present for the second wedding as it was centred around the Samoan culture. Our close family, friends and more of Joe's distant family were present at this wedding which was really insightful as I got to learn so much more about their culture.

The twins loved the traditional clothes that we were all wearing and they were copying everything that their father was doing which made everyone smile. There were times when the twins did get confused because they were referred to as Iosefa and Tamati through the ceremony but they adjusted well to it.

We couldn't fly out to our honeymoon after the wedding because we had all three children under our care. Joe's sister, Summer will be flying back to Florida with Joelle later today so we're going to make the most of our time together.

My mom will be taking the twins tomorrow morning before we jet off to our honeymoon which I'm really excited for.

"Thomas." Joe calls out to our son who is playing with his toy dinosaur. "We're going to see the baby."

Our son gives him an unimpressed look as he continues to walk around the room which makes us all laugh.

"I'm so excited." Joelle claps her hands and I smile at her. "When do we get to find out the gender?"

I shrug my shoulders, "Maybe in two months. It's different for every baby because they have to be positioned in a certain way for the doctor to determine the gender."

"Oh." Joelle nods her head. "Can you invite me for the gender?"

"Sure." I lean forward to kiss her cheek before leaning back in my seat as fatigue hits me hard. Having two weddings while pregnant is draining and I don't get to rest because I have three kids to take care of.

"Mommy, mommy, mommy." I look down at Joseph who smiles up at me. "Hi."

"Hey baby boy." I blow him a kiss and he pretends to catch it which makes me laugh. "Joe take a selfie of us."