Chapter 41

AmerieAnoai: The bump is finally starting to come through #soexcited

4,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Over the past week we discovered that Joseph indeed has ADHD and it was something that we study up on so we could approach the situation delicately. We are now working with a counsellor who will be helping us through this transition because this aggressive behavior that our son is exuding is not right but it was explained that Joseph probably doesn't do it intentionally. 

"I love you." Joseph's words take me by surprise and I laugh as he gives me an open mouthed kiss.

"Someone's been watching their father." I joke as I tighten my grip around my son.

Joe chuckles while giving my bum a little tap as we continue our walk through the park. We are learning to reparent our sons following Joseph's ADHD diagnosis so I am trying to spend a little more time with him so he knows that I have his back whereas Joe needs to get to know Thomas more.

It's unfortunate that we both have one twin that we slightly favor but now is the perfect time to change that. 

"What animal is that?" Joe points at the brown cow eating some grass and the twins instantly perk up at the look of it. "Come on, you know it."

"A COW!" Thomas yells and both boys start making the 'moo' sounds which has us all in hysterics. I hear a familiar sound which has me looking back only to see someone taking pictures of us and I frown at them.

 I hear a familiar sound which has me looking back only to see someone taking pictures of us and I frown at them

Joe notices my facial expression and I gesture behind us to the men snapping away at us. He lets out a loud sigh before covering Thomas' face as he looks directly at them.

"Hey man, we're just trying to enjoy some family time." He says in a polite tone while holding out his arm and I scowl as they continue to snap away at us. "Hold Thomas for a sec."

Not wanting to look like a struggling mama, I move Joseph over to my left hip before taking Thomas from Joe. All I hope is that the twins don't start fighting in my arms because this pregnant mom to be is not in the mood for that.