Chapter 39

AN: I will be pushing the Hobbs and Shaw premiere to after she has given birth so that we don't have to deal with the baby bump drama.

---

AmerieSanchez: Morning kids

4,000,000 likes ~ 12,090 comments

I let out a huge breath as I make it down to the bottom of the stairs.

"You have got to be kidding me." My mom gives me a look as she walks into view. "It's took you like five minutes to get down the stairs."

"I'm pregnant." I tell her as I place my hands on my knees. "Jeez, who knew that pregnancy could be this draining."

"I know baby." She walks over to me and rubs my back. "I'll be honest, it's only going to get worse from here but it will be so worth it in the end."

I am currently five months into my pregnancy and my baby bump has definitely made itself known. I have put on a lot of weight and it's surprising to see my body change in the way that it is because I have never been this big before. 

"Are you ready for the walk?" My mom asks and I nod my head as I stand up straight. "Alright Amelia is outside."

I send Joe a text letting him know that I'm going on a walk. He is currently touring the country with WWE which is good for him but bad for me because I really miss him.

"You look cute." Amelia tells me as we hug.

"Thanks so do you." I smile. We soon start going up the hiking trail that is close to my house and thankfully, it is a private trail that only the residents of my area can go into.

 We soon start going up the hiking trail that is close to my house and thankfully, it is a private trail that only the residents of my area can go into

As my mom and sister walk ahead of me, I can't help but smile as I realise that this is how it's meant to be. My mom, my sister and me.

My father cheated on my mother and conceived a child while still married to my mother. He gave up on our family to start his own and I'm now realising that he nor Nikita are part of my family.