Chapter 29

AmerieSanchez: Love Me or Hate Me

This is me.

6,000,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

I have been holding onto the pregnancy news for two days now and I am finally ready to tell Joe. The last time that we found out that we were pregnant was when I was having my miscarriage so this topic is pretty fragile.

Of course I want to have more children with Joe but we haven't really discussed the topic since the miscarriage. I had planned to bring it up once the kids turned two but life has a funny way of surprising and after I have this baby, there will be no more. 

"Hey." I look up to see Joe walking into the kitchen with a towel thrown over his shoulder.

"Hey cutie." I wink at him as I set my phone down. "How was the gym?"

Joe walks over to me before pecking my lips, "Tough as shit but worth the pain."

"I made you some lunch." I tell him as he makes his way to the fridge. "It's a fully loaded baguette with all the shit that you like."

Joe slaps my butt, "You treat me so well."

"Don't forget that we have the interview tomorrow." I watch as he grabs the sandwich from the fridge along with a freshly squeezed orange juice. "At the daycare for the twins."

"Right." He nods his head before setting his stuff down on the island. "It's crazy to think that our boys will be going to daycare, time has flown by so fast."

"Yeah." I rub my lips together as I think of a way to tell him the pregnancy news.

Joe laughs as he looks at me, "Why are you staring at me like that?"

"Joelle loves you so much." I tell him and the expression on his face softens up. "I know that she only went back yesterday but she tells me all the time about this blended family of ours. She loves what we have."

"Oh yeah." He takes a big bite of his food.

"Thomas and Joseph adore you just as much as I do." I smile at him and he winks at me. "I know that we have had our mishaps but you really are the man of my dreams. You're a family man who is so hands on with his kids even though your job is so demanding."