Chapter 48

AmerieAnoai: Very excited to announce that @TheDreams has launched our newest swim collection; Let's Get Wet

This has been one of my favorite collections to work on and I can't wait for you all to get into the fantasy. As a thank you for your continued support, there will be free worldwide shipping for ONE DAY so shop while you can.

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

I launched a new swimwear line that I was very excited to release and promote through livestream but then I got some news that halted my celebration. I had released the promotional images for the campaign but decided against going on livestream since I'm not feeling like myself.

Galina Becker seems to be under the impression that she can continue to ruin my life and I don't understand how it's gotten this far. She called Joe this morning with a proposal to give her sperm to have another child.

I understand that she may be feeling pressured by Joelle who wants to move out here but that's the only child that she will ever have by my husband. I don't care if she wants all of her children to have the same father because her time with Joe has been up.

Naturally, I expected my husband to decline right away but then he told her that he would think about it. He took me upstairs to discuss the prospect of him potentially fathering a second child for her without being present in said child's life.

I slapped him.

There is no way that Galina would have a second child by this man and expect him not to be present. Joe loves kids and if that child has his DNA then he will always be present them no matter what.

Not only would it fuck up the family life that we are building but it means that his first and last child will be by that woman. People will assume that they slept together and look at me as if I'm crazy for agreeing to it.

"Baby." Joe reaches for me and I slap his hand away. "Are you serious right now?"

"Don't touch me."

"First my ex wife calls me for sperm and now my current wife won't let me touch her." He sighs in frustration. "You women are too confusing."

"What's confusing is your willingness to give her what she wants." I purse my lips at him. "If a guy asked for my egg to give him a child, you would flip the fuck out."

"It's different." He rubs the side of his face.

"How is it different?" I snap before turning back to see if the twins are still sleeping in their car seats and thankfully, they are. "How is it any different?"

"Galina was the first woman to have my child and we always spoke of the family that we would have together. We may have had Jojo before marriage but she was my highschool sweetheart and we were pretty traditional about things."