Chapter 9

Posted 20 minutes ago 

AmerieSanchez: From the latest @Fashionnova collection. 

543,658 likes ~ limited comments

---

"I know this may be personal but why did you get a divorce?" I ask in a blank tone. Joe and I have been seeing eachother for over two months, I want to progress in whatever we have but I also need to know some things about him.

He stays silent for moment while holding onto my legs which are resting on his lap, "People change. We fell in love at a young age, had my beautiful daughter at a young age but we as individuals changed. Everyday of our lives we grow as individuals, we learn and we lose. I lost Galina but I learnt how to be without her. We just grew apart and out of love."

"I would say that I'm sorry but I'm not." I caress his face. "Because I learned that I want to be with you." 

He looks me in the eyes and pulls me closer.

"You mean it?" He asks and I nod my head, "Say it."

"I want you, Joe. I want to be with you, I want to be your partner and your girlfriend." I smile at him and he cups my face. "I really like you."

He doesn't respond as he presses our lips together for a passionate moment. Just before we can go any further, his alarm starts going off. I pull away knowing that it is time to head to WWE, Joe is working today and I have decided to accompany him.

---

"Are you guys dating?" We ignore the paparazzi as we get out of my jeep. Even though they behind the gates, they still feel pretty close.

"What does Galina think of Amerie?" 

"NICE ASS, AMERIE!" Joe looks back, obviously getting pissed.

"Just ignore them." I say as I look back at them too. I decide to flip them off as we walk into the stadium, hand in hand. 

Whether we are dating or not is nobody's business. I'm not obligated to just share the news when asked, I really do want to make this relationship last and I want to do so without anyone's interference.