Chapter 22

Tonight is the WWE Hall of Fame and I am so blessed to be attending with Joe. He invited me after our little meeting with my mom, it was the cutest thing ever and it took me by surprise. I know that over the last few years, he has been attending with Galina so I was not expecting him to invite me. I thought that he would would just take his mom or something since he never discussed it.

After he invited me, I quickly designed a dress and headed over to Fashionnova to have it made since we work quick over there. I got to try on the dress two days ago and it fit like a dream, I can't wait for Joe to see it.

Of course I hired a full glam team for tonight, I can't be looking basic infront of all those legends. I'm about to be in the same building with Trish freaking Stratus and Lita, now that's a dream come true.

I look down at my phone only to see a text from Joe. 

"Time to go." I take a few deep breaths, there shall be no fangirling tonight. The hall of fame is the Oscars for the WWE wrestlers so you really have to come correct. This will also be my first major red carpet that I will be walking tonight, I have walked the MTV VMA's carpet but this event is more significant. 

I walk down the stairs and I can't help but take in Joe's beauty as he stands there, having his pictures taken. We obviously had to go all out so I hired some photographers and a limo for the event. Joe had a whole grooming session during the day, as did I.

Once I walk into view, Joe stops what he is doing to look at me. All I can say is that God definitely took his time while creating Joe because there truly are no words to describe his beauty.

"You look beautiful." We both say as we stare into his eachother's eyes. 

I ignore the fact that we are being photographed while we have this moment

I quickly close the gap between us and Joe cups my face with one hand. He tenderly presses his lips against mine for a second before pulling away and taking me in.

"You are a vision." He whispers as he looks me in the eyes. His eyes are filled with so much love  and desire that it is slightly overwhelming to think that little ole me could have such an effect on him.

Joe places his hands on my waist.

"I want you to remember this moment." He softly says. "Will you remember this moment for me?"

"Every moment with you is worth remembering." I softly answer and he presses his lips against mine. "But why?"

"One day I'm going to get down on one knee for you and it is because of this moment." I feel my cheeks heat up as I nod my head.