Chapter 37

RomanReigns: I was on the way to the doctors when I came across this billboard

RomanReigns: I was on the way to the doctors when I came across this billboard. @AmerieSanchez congratulations my love, I am not only a proud boyfriend but a proud supporter of @TheDreams brand.

3,000,000 likes ~ 19,029 comments

---

Shortly after I told Joe that I was pregnant, he announced that he is now in remission. You better believe we were laid up in that bed all night long. This is the news that we have been waiting to hear and to finally hear him tell me that he is in remission, it made my entire life. 

He was even happier when he was cleared to do in ring wrestling and seeing his smile made me smile. Joe's happiness means everything to me and knowing that he has the chance to perform again makes me want to be there for every milestone that he will reach.

Joe could have died. 

The WWE Universe would have lost Roman Reigns, the world would have lost Joe Anoa'i and I would have lost the love of my life.

I don't think that Joe told anyone that he was returning back to WWE because once we arrived, everyone was shocked to see him. We were surrounded by majority of the locker room for close to an hour. It was nice to see just how much they all missed having him around.

I was pleasantly surprised to see how many people actually missed seeing me around. I wasn't too sure if the superstars liked me especially when I started showing up to every show.

"It's great to see you again." I smile up at Titus. "I'll give you guys sometime, stay blessed."

"Thank you Titus."

"I need to get my hair cut

"I need to get my hair cut." Joe mumbles as we start walking down the hall and I let out a small laugh because he does.

"JOE! AMERIE!" We look back to Mercy running towards us. 

"Hey Mercy." I smile once she is in a feet of us. She wraps me in a hug which makes me smile even more before she turns to Joe.

"Hey!"