Chapter 7

AN: Smut

---

"Hi mama

"Hi mama." I say while greeting my mom in a hug which I can just live in, I adore her hugs. "I missed you."

"I missed you too, baby." She says while kissing my cheek. We stay in the hug for another minute before I decide to show her my home. "How was your first night in the house?"

I quickly put the empty pizza boxes in the bin before she can see them.

"It was fine, really quiet and serene. I've come to realise that this is a very peaceful neighbourhood." I say while showing her the first front room. We spend almost two hours touring the place before I tell her about what I'm planning to renovate. 

"This house is absolutely gorgeous." She says while giving me her million dollar smile. "I'm so proud of you, my baby girl is becoming a woman."

I laugh at her statement as I admire her beauty. My mom is just so beautiful and I am so blessed to have her as my mother.

"Anyways, what is this that I hear about you and a certain WWE wrestler?" She raises one brow at me as we take a seat by the pool.

"There's nothing going on." I reassure her. "We are just trying to get know eachother but I really like him."

"So, there is something going on." She corrects me and I stick my tongue out. "As I always say, follow your heart and make the best decision suited for you. Your happiness comes first, always."

I give her a small smile as I think about her divorcing dad. "I know and I just wanted to let you know that I'm happy that you divorced dad."

"Why?" She asks in slight surprise.

"Because I have never seen you so happy." I hold her hand. "You're glowing, you're so radiant and everyday I aspire to be like you. You could have stayed and been unhappy but you didn't, you did what was best and we had the best childhood ever."

She caresses my face as she sighs, "I'm so happy that you said that. Sometimes I often wonder if I made the wrong decision by divorcing him so soon. Although I am the happiest, your happiness means more to me."

"And I'm happy." I kiss her hand. "So happy."

---

Joe is dropping by today and I am so excited to see him. He texted me earlier today letting me know that he is on the way to Beverly Hills but I have decided to give him a quick video call, just so I know how much time I have to prepare food.

I call his phone and after three rings, he finally picks up but he isn't holding the phone.

"Ayo Amerie." I hear another voice say and I laugh as I realise that it is Ron who is also known as R Truth.

"Hey Ron." I say while waving at the camera. Ron then turns the camera on Joe who is sitting in the passenger seat. "Hey Joe."

"Hey babe." He says before rubbing his nose.