Chapter 38

AmerieAnoai: Mr & Mr StealYourPhone

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

After spending four long days in Tampa, we are finally back home in Beverly Hills. I have about two days before I return to work so I have spent the past couple of hours trying to get organised. I don't want to go into work without being prepared because who knows what went down while I was off.

Sofia is technically still on maternity leave but she does come in from time to time for important meetings and contract signings. This means that everything has been entrusted to Jordana to keep under control and I pray that things are going well.

"And that is enough work for the day." Joe drags me out of my home office. "You're still on break and your parents have the twins and Binx for the next couple of hours so let's make the most of it."

"But my work." I pout as we reach the top of the stairs and Joe throws me over his shoulder, making me squeal loudly. "JOE!"

"Your work can wait." He slaps my butt as he begins walking down the stairs and I wrap my arms around his waist in fear. "All you do is work, you think I don't see you working during the early ams but I do."

I laugh a little, "It's called being a CEO."

"That's my girl." He slaps my butt again. "God your ass is getting fatter by the day, it's the perfect cushion."

"I bet it is." I playfully roll my eyes as he sets me down. There have been a couple of days when I have woken up to all three of my boys sleeping on my butt and it's kind of cute in a weird way. It's crazy to think that I was living my best single life until I met Joe, now I'm a wife and a mom.

"Are the gifts still in the back of the car or did you take them out?" Joe asks as we make our way outside and I pull a face while trying to remember which makes him laugh. "Don't worry about it, I'll check when we're inside."

Latecia and Colby welcomed their first child together which is so precious. We had plans to visit once we were told the news but they wanted some time to themselves to lap up the new experience.