Chapter 17

Joe had to fake injury so that we could take a short baecation to Maui, Hawaii. We won't be posting anything on our social media in the meantime because the WWE universe are not aware of us going on holiday.

Yesterday once I arrived at the arena, Joe apologised for lashing out at me before informing me that he is planning to take me on holiday. I'll be honest in saying that nobody outside of my family has ever offered to take me on holiday. I'm usually the one bringing up holidays and paying for everyone.

Damn, I really let people use me. 

"Hawaii looks good on you." I softly say to Joe after I snap a few photos of him. This guy has no bad angles, I'm actually jealous. 

"You're awake

"You're awake." He looks back at me with a smile, "I was wondering when you'd wake up."

I rub my face, "You could have woke me up."

"It's our time off." He winks at me, "No need to rush time."

"You want to swim?" I ask as I get off the bed. 

"Yeah, go wash your face and I'll take out your swimsuit." I give him a thumbs up as I make my way into the bathroom. I do a quick stretch before turning on the faucet. 

I roll my neck a couple of times before I give my face a good wash with cold water to tighten my pores and wake me up. The air was quite humid when we arrived and I could literally feel my pores opening up, I won't be surprised if I break out when we are back home.

I quickly brush my teeth before taking my hair out of the ponytail that it was in. Once I walk back into the room, I see the bikini bottoms and a white shirt that clearly belongs to Joe.

"Where's the bikini top?" I ask him as I start stripping out of my romper. I slide my underwear down and I put on the orange bikini bottoms.

"We're going to see skinny dip." Joe says with a mischievous smile and I give him a look. He shrugs his shoulders, "Besides, you were complaining of a back and neck ache."

I pop my lips at him, "Touche."

We make it down to the beach outside of our hotel and we settle in a secluded area, away from everybody else. 

The next two hours were full of pure happiness. Joe and I skinny dipped in the ocean, played around and really just had a good time. I haven't had that much since I was a kid and that means something.

 I haven't had that much since I was a kid and that means something

"You're so beautiful." Joe tells me as he presses a wet kiss to my shoulder.

"I love you." I bite my lower lip, not knowing if I said words too soon but it's how I feel. I love Joe and I'm not afraid to say it. 

"I love you." He repeats back to me and I smile as I press my lips against his. "I love you, Amerie."

---

After our 'I love you' moment on the beach, we had hot steamy sex back in our hotel room. It was so good and it went on for hours.

It just made me see him in a different light. Joe isn't an asshole but he doesn't really express his feelings as much, you just have to catch his vibe to figure out his feeling. Even though we've been dating for a few months, I didn't really know if he actually saw anything in me.

He compliments me a lot and he is so sweet to me but you never really know. For me, Joe is the one but I know that he already experienced the one with his ex wife so I don't know if he sees that with me. Having him tell me that he loves me was such a relief and so heartwarming. 

We are about to try some of the Hawaiian cuisines and judging by the images that I saw on Google, I don't know how feel about it. It will probably taste better than it looks.

Even though Joe is Samoan and Italian, he looks so at home here. The people here treat him like their own, like he is there long lost brother or cousin.

"I love how happy you look." I whisper in his ear as we have our photo taken.

Joe places his hand on my thigh and gives it a light squeeze

"I'm in a good country with the woman that I love." I smile at him. "How could I not be happy?"

"This is a classic Hawaiian plate that us locals eat, the tourists love it too." A man says as he puts down two plates infront of us.

"What's in here?" I ask as I look down at the plate, not knowing what kind of animals are here

"Poi, Laulai, Mac salad, Kalua pig, and three kinds of poke." He says with a smile and I smile back at him.

A few local people smile at us so we just dig in. The food tastes really good but I wish that I would have requested some type of barbecue sauce or ketchup but I feel as if that may have taken away from the flavour.

"Joelle wants to meet you." Joe says after our plates have been taken away.

I look at him in surprise, "What does you ex wife think?"

Joe gives me a look, "Joelle is my daughter and I want you to meet her at sometime. I see a future with you so of course I want her to meet you but just not yet."

I nod in agreement as I place my hands over his.

I bite my lower lip as I think of ways to phrase my next question.

"What are you thinking about?" He asks as he interlaces our fingers.

"Move in with me."