Chapter 19

AmerieSanchez: CEO

AmerieSanchez: CEO

2,200,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

Since our last meeting which ended in me falling in the pool, Joe and I have not spoken. Whenever he wants to see the kids, either my mother or her husband will take the kids to see him. From what I heard, my mom gives him an earful everytime she sees him.

It makes me laugh and cry because I don't know how we got to this point.

A big part of me wants to run and cry to my friends but they're all so happy in their lives. Jordana is in a happy relationship and my darling Sofia will be welcoming her first child in a matter of months.

I don't want to look like the victim in all of this by crying every second so I have channeled everything into my business, The Dreams. At this point, I have built a really good team and I have over two hundred employed which is beyond crazy. 

Parenting Joseph and Thomas has not been easy but I do my very best to make sure that I am still present as a mother. Those boys are my reason for living and I want to protect them with my life. 

I've started letting Binx play with the boys and the interactions between them is really nice to see. I'm blessed to have a dog who is smart and understanding so I don't feel worried when leaving the boys with Binx.

The intercom goes off, "Miss Sanchez, there is somebody here from you."

"Send them in." I respond before turning to look down at my laptop. For the last hour I have been going over the company's bank statement and the numbers are shocking me in a good way. 

We are making more money than I ever could have imagined.

I do have a finance department for this type of stuff but I personally like to look over things to make sure that they are correct. I trust my employees but when it comes down to money, I know how people can start acting crazy.

As I'm setting my laptop to the side, I hear a knock on the door and I call out for the person to come in.

"Hey." I sharply inhale at the sound of the voice. Not feeling emotionally capable to deal with this, I move my laptop back and I bury my face behind it.

"I'm really busy right now." I say as I wipe away a fallen tear. "Can you come back another day?"

"No." I let out a deep sigh as they shut the door behind them. "We need to talk."

"I know." I clear my throat as I push back my chair and I stand up to my feet. "I just wish that you would have chosen a better day."

I walk around my desk as Joe starts walking to meet me in the middle.

"Hi." My voice cracks as I look up at the man that I love with all of my heart. No matter how much we have hurt eachother, he is the only man that I have ever loved.