Chapter 46

AmerieAnoai: Set day

3,000,000 likes ~ disabled comments

---

Flying back home with the kids, Binx and my mom was tough as shit because we were leaving behind my husband who is also my children's father. Joe and I ended things on not the best terms which only made the whole thing worse and it doesn't help that we are all over the media.

Paparazzi flocked around us like birds when we arrived at LAX and when Joseph started to cry due to fear, my mom flipped out on everybody. The airport was practically shut down as security tended to us while making sure that we got into our vehicle safely.

Joe was blowing up my phone since we were all over the media and my panicked expression could be seen in some pictures. I had lashed out when someone tried to call out to my boys so there is this twenty second clip of me yelling at the paparazzi while shielding my boys' faces.

"Welcome back." Sofia licks her lips. "Do you need to cry or are we good to speak freely?"

I smile sadly, "I have no tears left to cry."

"You're going through a separation, Ams." She places her hand over mine. "There are always tears left to cry especially since Joe has been many firsts for you. Joe is your first love, the first person that you bought a home with, your baby daddy and your husband which is pretty huge."

"There comes a point when you get fed up of going down the same broken road and I will not be the victim to that crash anymore. Now I have the chance to have a hero's journey where I conquer my fears of being alone and I kick ass." I laugh a little. "That sounded better in my head."

Sofia takes a long sip of her water, "You can be whoever you want to be but don't give it all up over something small. You're about to have four kids under two which is freakin' insane but I don't want you doing that alone."

"Do you want me to forget everything he has said?" I purse my lips at her

"Do you want me to forget everything he has said?" I purse my lips at her. "Act as if everything is ok?"

"Punish the fuck out of him but don't go through a legal separation when you can work things out." She gives me a look. "I'm not defending that asshole but he's done way worse."