Chapter 47

It has been a while since I last attended a WWE show because Joe and I were obviously going through our marital issues. I am still a fan of wrestling but I don't like to attend shows when shit is going down between Joe and I because I know that people will have questions. Things were different when we were just dating but now we are married with kids so people know of us more than I personally would like.

Joe got me three tickets to the show so I decided to bring Sofia and Jordana with me since the twins are still banned from coming here. Until we are able to sort through their issues and the new diagnosis, I will not be bringing them to any show so my parents are watching them at home.

"God, I wish I could have a beer." I say while sharing a picture of the ring to my story. "I can't even go into our bar room because I'm so tempted to make myself a little cocktail."

Sofia laughs loudly, "That is why I pumped the entire day so I could have one glass of wine tonight."

"You do know that you can drink a little when you're pregnant, right?" Jordana looks at us, weirdly. 

"I'm not trying to take any chances." I say while rubbing my growing stomach. "I am trying to make this a positive pregnancy considering that it will be my last."

The girls start laughing and I give them a look.

"What?"

"Joe done told you that you guys are going to have a football team." Jordana winks at me before taking a sip of her drink. "By the time that he is done with you, you'll be able to hide tennis balls into that pussy."

I gasp, "JORDANA!"

The show soon begins with some of the new wrestlers who I am not familiar with because I have not been keeping up with WWE but they are pretty good

The show soon begins with some of the new wrestlers who I am not familiar with because I have not been keeping up with WWE but they are pretty good. As we're watching a match take place, I find myself reminiscing on the time that I stepped into the ring and performed alongside my then boyfriend.

It was an unexpected moment in my life but it was something that I truly enjoyed. My relationship with Joe was relatively new so everybody wanted the scoop on what was going since they had always known him to be married to Galina.

I was this instagram model who had caught his eye and our relationship was the topic of many conversation for many months. WWE found out about my hidden wrestling background and invited me to partake in a mixed gender match.

"Two years ago, we had boyfriends and now we are married with kids." I say with a small smile.

Sofia smiles, "A beautiful surprise."

"I still have a boyfriend." Jordana reminds us. "I ain't pregnant yet and there will be no babies coming out of this cooch anytime soon."

The whole room erupts in cheers as Roman's theme song begins to play and I jump to my feet as he appears on the mainstage with Paul Heyman who is carrying his championship belt. Joe has been killing it recently with his new persona and it is really nice to see him as a champion again.