Chapter 28

AmerieSanchez: Happy 1st Birthday to my greatest achievements, Thomas and Joseph 👶👶 On the 15th July 2021 at exactly 4

AmerieSanchez: Happy 1st Birthday to my greatest achievements, Thomas and Joseph 👶👶 On the 15th July 2021 at exactly 4.17 am, my life changed for the better as I welcomed Joseph into my life and my precious Thomas would follow two minutes later.

My boys made me a mom and show me a whole new world that I had yet to experience. There are no perfect days but my love for you infinite and you make my world a whole lot brighter Tamati Leati San-Anoai and Iosefa Leati San-Anoai. 

For those wondering the 'San' in San-Anoa'i is Sanchez

(edited)

7,000,000 likes ~ 22,000 comments

---

Joe and I bought two new houses in the last two months. One home was bought in Beverly Hills, not too far from our previous one and the other is in Florida which Joe dealt with while I sorted out our new home here.

While we stayed in our now old home, we took the time to have any renovations done to the property before the boys turned one. Our goal was to be in the house a week before they turned one so we could get settled and we did exactly that.

What amazes me the most is the fact that I have two one year olds.

"Don't cry babe." Joe bends down to my height and kisses my forehead as I squeeze the twins in my arms. For the past two minutes, I have had them trapped in my arms while I cried like a little girl. 

At first they were happy to be receiving the hug but now they are fighting to get away.

I can hear people murmuring in the background as they capture the moment on their phones.

"Ams, let the boys go." Nikita laughs as she tries to pull me away and I shrug her off. "You would think that it's you turning one and not the twins."

"When you become a parent, you'll understand." My mom shuts her down before rubbing my back as I continue to cry. 

I give Thomas and Joseph another squeeze before letting them go.

"Sorry guys." I laugh as I wipe my tears away. "I'm just in awe over the fact that I have two one year olds."

My mom helps me to my feet before taking a step back as Joelle and Joe hug me.

"You don't need to apologise." I smile as Joe kisses my head. "It's a huge milestone."