Chapter 24

AmerieSanchez: This is Binx' world and we're all living in it

2,000,000 likes ~ 10,000 comments

---

Since Joe got called into work last minute, I brought Joelle to work with me and she has been loving every minute of it. Due to the types of clothing that we sell, I made sure that everybody was mostly covered up when we arrived.

We were supposed to be shooting lingerie today but since I have Joelle, I changed it to matching sets. 

"What do you think of the place?" I ask Joelle as she pushes the pram around my office.  

"I really like it." She looks at me for a moment. "Everybody is so pretty like you."

"You're too sweet." I laugh. "We're all just trying to be pretty like you, Jojo."

She just smiles at me before looking down at her brothers who are making their cute little noises. 

With all three of them distracted, I get back to work on my laptop. As of now, I am up to date with everything going on which I am really happy about. All I need to do is get back into the habit of being photographed again but it's hard to do the shoot when I also have to tend to the kids. 

Joe leaves the state every now and again for WWE, my mom works full time so I really have nobody to watch over the twins so I have been doing a lot of the backstage work. I don't mind being behind the camera but when you've been infront for near enough a decade, it's a lot to adjust to.

 I don't mind being behind the camera but when you've been infront for near enough a decade, it's a lot to adjust to

"What do you want to eat?" I ask Joelle as I sign out of my laptop. 

Joelle just shrugs her shoulders, "I don't mind."

"We have a canteen downstairs and I think the chef made us sushi today." I continue to watch her as she stares down at the boys. "Or we can go out or I can order something."

"I don't mind." 

I purse my lips at her, "What's the matter? You don't sound like the happy child that I know and like."