Chapter 27

AmerieSanchez: Who would like to see a day in my life at The Dreams headquarters?

3,300,000 likes ~ 15,000 comments

---

Joe and I have been engaged for two full weeks and it has been the best two weeks of our entire relationship. We have been in the honeymoon phase and things have been serene between us.

The twins turned seven months two days ago and we are throwing them a small celebration party. We were not planning on being one of those parents but they recently started walking and it was such a joyous moment for us.

My parents and I were chilling in the living room when my mom started calling out to Thomas who was using the sofa to help him stand up. Out of nowhere, he smiled at her as she held her arms out to him and he started walking over to her.

He fell after a couple of steps but it was such an unexpected moment since he has given us no indication that he wanted to walk. Joseph saw Thomas walking and he started doing the same which made me bawl my eyes out.

It was a surreal moment.

Unfortunately, Joe was at work and he missed the entire thing so I decided to surprise him with them walking infront of him rather than sending the video. Joe was surprised to see the twins up past their bedtimes but once they heard his voice, they perked up and I set them down on the ground. It took them a couple of minutes to stabilize themselves but when they did, they walked on over to Joe.

Joe then surprised me by bursting into tears as he held both of our sons in his arms. It was a beautiful moment for all of us and I am blessed to be given the opportunity to raise two beautiful boys.

We invited our closest family and friends to our home to celebrate the twins walking.

"Amelia, don't let him get close to the pool." I call out to my sister as Thomas starts crawling really fast towards the pool. "Go get him, Binx."

Binx takes off running after my youngest son who starts giggling at the sound of the dog barking. Amelia grabs Thomas before he reaches the edge of the pool and Binx barks some more then runs back over to me.