Chapter 51

AmerieAnoai: Floribama

5,000,000 likes ~ limited comments

---

The family is back in Florida for the upcoming WWE shows and we have decided to stay for a week so packing was a complete nightmare. We overpacked with the intention of leaving some of our clothes behind so we don't always have to pack a lot when we go between homes.

Joelle greeted us at the airport which was a really nice surprise that was caught on camera by Galina of all people. We are finally getting back to that stage where things are cordial between us and I think a lot of that stems from me being pregnant again. She must understand that she is never getting Joe back and that the hold she had over him is no longer there.

"That Florida weather hits different." Joe chuckles as he joins me on the balcony and I smile as he presses his lips against mine. "How you doing, baby?"

"I'm doing good." I respond while rubbing my bump and he takes a seat besides me before throwing his arm around my body. "Where are the kids?"

"The twins are sleeping. I was wrestling with them while you were doing your work so when they started getting tired, I gave them a hot bath and they were out for the count." Joe smiles in triumph as I giggle. "We have a good hour before they wake up and Joelle is doing homework in her room so we have an hour to ourselves."

"Do you think she'll come out at any point?" I bite down on my bottom lip as I look into his eyes and he smirks at me.

"She knows better than to come out before she's finished, I told her to send me a text because we were going to have a mini date." Joe's words make me laugh but that soon dries up as he places his hand on my thigh. "Room, pool or balcony?"

"Hmm..." I pretend to think about it. "Balcony."

"Just be quiet." Joe mumbles against my lips as he pulls me onto his lap and I waste no time in taking my bikini top off as he starts kissing my neck. The second that my hands touch his chest, there is that sudden urge to rip each others clothing as we realise that our time together is not guaranteed.

We had successfully mastered the art of the quicky until the pregnancy started to take a toll on my body. There have been moments when the twins have walked into our room while we were having sex and we have had to play it off.

 There have been moments when the twins have walked into our room while we were having sex and we have had to play it off