Chapter 23

Posted 1 day ago

Posted 1 day ago

AllNewsWWE: Things may just be heating up between #JoeAnoai and #AmerieSanchez. The pair have finally confirmed their relationship at the WWE Hall of Fame where they stunned the world with their beauty. Two weeks ago the WWE wrestler has been said to have met #KellyRipa who is the mother to his girlfriend, Amerie. Nia Jax and Brie Bella posted this picture which is from the Bella's wine party. You may recognise Mario Sanchez also known as Mario Lopez standing right besides Joe, he is also the father to Amerie Sanchez. Fans are overjoyed to find out that Joe has met both of Amerie's parents but people are speculating that Amerie is pregnant since her stomach looked quite bloated in the picture.

Let us know what you guys think.

543,334 likes ~ 19,384 comments

---

I roll my eyes at the article before going onto Brie Bella's page and reposting it onto my own. I'll be honest though, I did not expect my father to be at the Bella's party but there he was. I often forget that he is a big time celebrity and host, of course he is friends with the Bellas. 

CJ Perry and I have stopped talking. She was the first friend that I made in WWE but unfortunately we are just in different places in our lives, we just stopped talking. I have been spending a lot of time with Trinity and Jon since Jon is Joe's cousin. It's so nice when we get together because they are just free spirited people.

Charlotte and I are actually close friends. After our training sessions we would go for hikes or brunch together, it was nice spending time with her. I even got to meet Joe's family not too long ago and it was beautiful. Seeing Joe in a family environment just made me view him in a different way, I am so in love with him.

Joe is currently in a different city and I am unfortunately unable to join him due to my work. My interview with Jelena came out and I have been contacted by so many companies, it's honestly a dream. I have a lot of fashion brands reaching out for me to join their team or help them design pieces for upcoming collections and shoots. 

I quickly press accept as I answer Joe's facetime video call. He is currently in a different city and I wasn't able to join him due to work.

"Damn papi." I whistle as he shows me his abs.

"You like?"

"I like and I miss

"I like and I miss." I pout as he pulls down his shirt and he chuckles. "When do I get to see you next?"

"I'll be back in two weeks." I pull a face. "I'll send you a copy of my schedule, you can come down if you have time. You don't have to worry about paying for your flights or tickets to the show."

"Ugh, I'll have to see." I pull out my work diary. "I think that I might be really booked with sorting out my business and I have all these designers reaching out to me."

"I'm really happy for you."

"Thank you." We talk for another fifteen minutes as he prepares for the show. "Kick ass, don't get hurt and put on one hell of a show."

He laughs at my words, "I'll put on a show alright."

We blow eachother kisses before ending the call. I put my phone down on the bed and close my eyes for a moment. I've just been so blessed recently and honestly, life couldn't be better for me. 

Jordana and I have been getting on well. We had a dinner at my house with my sisters and mom so that we can hash everything out and clear the air. I even invited her sister over and luckily, we were able to resolve everything. My career is getting busier by the second but I am so grateful for these new opportunities and blessing, I can't complain.

---

Today is Braless Tuesday also known as Topless Tuesday. My girls and I haven't done this in so long but since we just wrapped a day of shooting deep v necks, Topless Tuesday is a go. Jordana is actually topless under her jackter whereas Sofia and I aren't wearing bras.

Out of respect for Joe, I have decided not to post on my social media but the girls are. 

As much as I like the support that bras give my girls, it can get quite painful

As much as I like the support that bras give my girls, it can get quite painful. The wires are digging into your skin and when you eat or breathe, the shit gets tight. I prefer to be braless but there is always a stigma around women being topless or not wearing bras, we are deemed improper. 

We hate that rule so on Tuesdays, the people can suck it.

"Amerie, your boobs have gotten huge." Sofia comments as she looks down at my chest. "Even bigger than before."

"Did you go back under?" Jordana asks and I wink at her.

"I actually haven't." I shrug my shoulders as I drive us to the nearest bar. "This is just the happy weight that I have put on since being with Joe."

"How have things been?" Sofia asks and I can't help but smile.

"Things are amazing between us, he is just perfect." I run my hands through my hair. "He has honestly made me the happiest person ever and I love the fact that he just supports me. He always brings me up and wants to see me do better, he doesn't care that people know me for my body."

"I love that." Jordana mumbles. "I'm really happy for you."

I say nothing for a moment.

"I'm happy for me too."